Kare Kano Offcial thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
C

ChocolateChim

Please be repectful and nice. I will fix some stuff and add some stuff later because I know I want to but here you go.
This is one of my all time favorite romance amines. But sadly it got cancelled because the company was too poor to keep it going on. And you should definitely go read the manga because it has so much more. But it does have some mature themes and triggering topics so beware. I think it was just ahead of its time back in the 90's. But anyways now to the summary/synopsis. I hope you like it. Please tell me if I did something wrong.
p244246_b_v8_aa.jpg

"Yukino Miyazawa is the female representative for her class and the most popular girl among the freshmen at her high school. Good at both academics and sports on top of being elegant and sociable, she has been an object of admiration all her life. However, in reality, she is an incredibly vain person who toils relentlessly to maintain her good grades, athleticism, and graceful appearance. She wants nothing more than to be the center of attention and praise—which is why she cannot stand Soichiro Arima, the male representative for her class and the only person more perfect than her. Since the first day of high school, she has struggled to steal the spotlight from her new rival but to no avail.

At last, on the midterm exams, Yukino gets the top score and beats Soichiro. But, to her surprise, he congratulates her on her achievement, leading her to question her deceptive lifestyle. When Soichiro confesses his love to Yukino, she turns him down and gloats about it at home with only a hint of regret. But the very next day, Soichiro visits Yukino house to bring her a CD and sees her uninhibited self in action; now equipped with the truth, he blackmails her into completing his student council duties. Coerced into spending time with Soichiro, Yukino learns that she is not the only one hiding secrets."

And you can find the show on crunchy roll.

C

ChocolateChim

The intro:

(Fun fact the person who Sang this song was also sung the theme song for neon genesis evengelion.)

C

ChocolateChim

The outro:
(Fun fact about this is that the voice actrs for arima and Yukino sung this song)