K-pop group(s) you don´t know much about?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

iiserene;

Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
✧ Yeonjun ✧
Yunjin
Cute Elephant
Never-Bong
Have you ever heard of a K-pop group that is either pretty popular, or a lot of people know about them but you don't know ANYTHING about them? Like you barely know one song and you cant name any of the members?
Well if you can relate, this is a thread you can share with!
Here is mine:

Monsta X:
If I am being 100% honest here I know absolutely NOTHING about this group. Normally every group I know (or am at least aware of) I can name at least one song or a member. Monsta X, doesn't apply to that. I literally only know the instrumental to Gambler (because of a game I play on Roblox). I do not know ANY of the members' names and I am pretty much clueless when someone asks me anything about them. Fun fact, once one of my friends asked me what I thought of Monsta X´s new song and it actually took me a good minute to remember who they were 🤧
Please someone educate me more about this group 🛐

Cant wait to see what you guys have to say! I might share a fact or two if you guys mention a group I know 🤭

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I stopped stanning the majority of boy groups in 2021 so I know pretty much nothing about a lot of the ones that have debuted since then.
Ones that come to mind are P1Harmony, Ghost9, EPEX, JustB, Tempest, MCND, and the rest of the WIFI password names I can't think of.

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
I don’t stan a lot of girl groups so I know nothing about a lot of them especially the ones that are unpopular.
For a boy group, I know nothing about blitzers so I don’t know any members there and I can only remember only one song of theirs that I’ve listened to.

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
mintchocochaechae.carrd.co
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
Monsta X: A LOT of people I know stan them, and well, I only know one song that I can't even remember the tune of.

EXO: I'm sorrryyyyy. ik some BIG exo stans on here. I only know two songs and 2 members.

2NE1: I only know "I am the best" because of just dance, and 2 members because they pop up everywhere.

nina

أحبك
Editor
Author
Credits
dkb: I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEM i just saw them on Edward Avila and they seem like a talented group i also really had good impressions of teo , harry june if i get time to i would watch one of those guides videos of them!🙊

iiserene;

Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
✧ Yeonjun ✧
Yunjin
Cute Elephant
Never-Bong
Monsta X: A LOT of people I know stan them, and well, I only know one song that I can't even remember the tune of.

EXO: I'm sorrryyyyy. ik some BIG exo stans on here. I only know two songs and 2 members.

2NE1: I only know "I am the best" because of just dance, and 2 members because they pop up everywhere.
I highly recommend listening to ¨Dont Fight The Feeling¨ and ¨Lotto¨ by exo 😍