K-Pop Confessions

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
I prefer Onewe more than Oneus.
Their music is more enjoyable and better to listen to imo. Plus, I really like Dongmyeong (more than his brother)✨😍

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
I had a dream about Jiung from P1Harmony and I flirted with him 😭😭😭.

I was in this huge house it was like a smart house and he was my bff who was visiting and I had a crush on him. My room had a a huge wall that was all window but it was a tinted so I could see out and no one could see in. So this random guy started using the wall table and chair was attached to the outside of my window and starting eating noodles for some reason. And Jiung saw and he was like "Kori, I just saw something so distrubing!" and I was like "what is it?" and he started describing this guy to me without talking so I had to read his lips because he didn't want that guy to hear us talking about him. and when I realized what he was talking about, I burst out laughing like "that's what ur worried about? it's okay! ur cute when u worry about me 😉" and he started blushing 😭😭😭💀💀💀
then I woke up and realized I need to talk to a mental health professional

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I had a dream about Jiung from P1Harmony and I flirted with him 😭😭😭.

I was in this huge house it was like a smart house and he was my bff who was visiting and I had a crush on him. My room had a a huge wall that was all window but it was a tinted so I could see out and no one could see in. So this random guy started using the wall table and chair was attached to the outside of my window and starting eating noodles for some reason. And Jiung saw and he was like "Kori, I just saw something so distrubing!" and I was like "what is it?" and he started describing this guy to me without talking so I had to read his lips because he didn't want that guy to hear us talking about him. and when I realized what he was talking about, I burst out laughing like "that's what ur worried about? it's okay! ur cute when u worry about me 😉" and he started blushing 😭😭😭💀💀💀
then I woke up and realized I need to talk to a mental health professional
I recently had a dream where I was the 6th member of ITZY except at one point in the dream they all abandoned me and didn’t seem to notice or care…….. I woke up wondering if it was a metaphor for something else…

I have no way of making this funny BUT on a happier note at one point Chaeryeong got separated from the rest of us but I made eye contact with her and we laughed and smiled so like the dream wasn’t completely depressing 💀

Stan ive<33

Kpop Amateur
Credits
i never liked i want by ive in fact ive only listened to it like 3 times max. Dont get me wrong i love ive and most if not all of their music but i want just sounded so empty, like it was missing something.
A another thing id like to confess is i only really liked 1 song from the ready to be twice album, which is moonlight sunrise they did not disappoint with that song at all, i tried to like set me free but it wasnt really my taste , wallflower was pretty good though but the rest i just didnt like at all whats so ever.

Brienet

Maknae
Website
itzy.jype.com
Credits
Cuddly Bear
ok...

- I used to think Seungmin, I.N, Bang Chan and Changbin were ugly
- I used to hate Yeji because I though she sang way too much lines
- Lia was my bias just because she was on a hiatus (but she is rn, but not because she is on a hiatus)

more coming soon

Brienet

Maknae
Website
itzy.jype.com
Credits
Cuddly Bear
- I used to pronounce lee know as lee now
- I used to hate nayeon bc she sang too much lines
- I used to refuse to listen to bts or bp because I thought they were too popular
- I used to hate Hyunjin after I figured out that he bullied kids in middle school