JYP, YG or SM?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Fay

Kpop Fan
Credits
Yujin
Shinwon
I feel like YG’s Music is good I mean the artists work really hard, but all the scandals bring the company down and the management of the artists isn’t that great.
JYP takes good care of all their artists and they give their artists their privacy and treat them like humans and not like robots unlike some other companies out there.
SM is more my style because I sing and SM always makes sure to debut strong vocals because all their songs have a very powerful vocal part. Management wise their not the best they have gotten some bad scandals but their music is more my style.
agree with u

Jenlichuchaeng

Kpop Fan
Credits
The8
Ten
Lucas
MJ
I feel like YG’s Music is good I mean the artists work really hard, but all the scandals bring the company down and the management of the artists isn’t that great.
JYP takes good care of all their artists and they give their artists their privacy and treat them like humans and not like robots unlike some other companies out there.
SM is more my style because I sing and SM always makes sure to debut strong vocals because all their songs have a very powerful vocal part. Management wise their not the best they have gotten some bad scandals but their music is more my style.
But the way JYP is treating Twice now is a joke. Like comeback, Japanese comeback, world tour, some other things without rest. Dahyun was exluded from one concert but Mina is going through extreme anxiety so she can't participate.

sorrysweetie

Message me if you need anything!
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Siyeon
AleXa
Hu Tao
Hongjoong
But the way JYP is treating Twice now is a joke. Like comeback, Japanese comeback, world tour, some other things without rest. Dahyun was exluded from one concert but Mina is going through extreme anxiety so she can't participate.
They are treating them well though. Mina needs the time to rest. They are supporting her through her struggles. I think she is in the best place. Thats why I believe JYP is the best. When Twice were performing Stray Kids, JYP, and some other groups from JYP were there to support them. JYP FAMILY!

Byulyi

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Yeojin
Jiwon
XuanYi
Vivi
JYP is good for personalities. Twice, Stray Kids etc all have really engaging and good personalities so they're easy to like. They also treat their artists the best

Imo SM produces the best music. I think they're the most focused on actual music, for example with SM station which seems to exist just so they can play around with music. For this reason SM is my favourite, even though they treat their artists absolutely horribly

I really don't like YG at all right now because of all their scandals and bad management, plus their music isn't really my style anyway

twicexonation_9

Kpop Groupie
Website
kscpinkocean.wordpress.com
Credits
Yuha
Jiwon
Yuri
Dayoung
For me it doesn't matter which I prefer in those Big 3 agencies and even the other Kpop agencies as long as they promote Kpop in all of 200+ countries/territories across the globe and the most important is hardwork, teamwork, creativity, music and of course they're one of the world-class singers in the first place. Remember all Kpop agencies are all equal in rank overall whatever happens.

straycarat

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Kim Woojin
Seungkwan
Shinwon
I think I'd choose JYP as my "favorite". In my opinion, withing the Big 3, JYPE treats its artists the best, even if there's a lot going on with Twice at the moment. I just wish the groups wouldn't have to overwork themselves because Stray Kids seem to be tired and I feel like JYP artists don't even get rest between comebacks. Like even I wasn't ready for a next SKz comeback after Miroh and all.

I don't like YG, the company itself is a complete disaster, they show little to no respect towards their clients, the way they treat their artists is unfair and the scandals make everthing worse. I only like some of their songs and the only YG group I stan is BigBang. The whole company is just not my thing.

And SM... well. I like their groups, the concepts they are going for, but the fact that they only see their groups as money making robots makes me really sad. The artists have so much potential and in NCT's case some members don't even get that many lines compared to others. I like their music, I think their style is the one I feel the closest with.

Oops this was long.

sorrysweetie

Message me if you need anything!
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Siyeon
AleXa
Hu Tao
Hongjoong
I think I'd choose JYP as my "favorite". In my opinion, withing the Big 3, JYPE treats its artists the best, even if there's a lot going on with Twice at the moment. I just wish the groups wouldn't have to overwork themselves because Stray Kids seem to be tired and I feel like JYP artists don't even get rest between comebacks. Like even I wasn't ready for a next SKz comeback after Miroh and all.

I don't like YG, the company itself is a complete disaster, they show little to no respect towards their clients, the way they treat their artists is unfair and the scandals make everthing worse. I only like some of their songs and the only YG group I stan is BigBang. The whole company is just not my thing.

And SM... well. I like their groups, the concepts they are going for, but the fact that they only see their groups as money making robots makes me really sad. The artists have so much potential and in NCT's case some members don't even get that many lines compared to others. I like their music, I think their style is the one I feel the closest with.

Oops this was long.
Well said!