Just a Placebo Effect... Or Is It (A Chen Story) Part 4

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
@Elina xi A/N: Sigh... How is this possible... My creativity is going away ;-;

Image result for chen
Image result for chen
Image result for chen
(A cute boy right here XDD) (OH MY FLIPPIN GOSH I FELL ASLEEP I'M SO SORRY I'LL WRITE TWO EPISODES TODAY Oh wait, scratch that, it'll be three in total including the one I'm supposed to write at night ;-; I'm so sorry)

You looked at Chen, then just kind of explained to him around the breakup without the part where you can't feel emotions. After all, you weren't 100% sure yourself if it was just your body being very sleepy, which isn't impossible. You forced him a smile, knowing it's not going to be completely genuine as none of your emotions are there at the moment. He smiled and nodded, making you wonder whether or not he's just forcing a smile behind his mask as well. Being a person who'd always wear his/her emotions on his/her sleeve, you finally realized how people felt to put on a mask, whether if it's good or bad. Your emotional system may not be working, but your brain certainly is.

"Y/N?"
"Yes?"
"Did that jerk told you who he likes?"
"No, why would he?"
"Oh, I was just wondering. That piece of- didn't deserve you." He was about to curse but stopped and maintained himself. "Do you still want to go to class? I think you have... about 54 minutes till 1."
"12: 06?"
"Yeah."
"Oh, I can go. Lemme change into my clothes." You went to your room, looked for your clothes and put on whatever felt comfy to you. You went back to the living room to take your keys to your house as you wore your shoes.
"You want me to drive you?" Chen offered.
You objected his offer politely. "No, thank you. I take about 20 minutes to get to that cafe and It takes me less than 10 to walk from the cafe to school so there's no need to drive," you added with a small smile.
"Are you sure? After all, you've just gotten through a..." Chen hesitated, knowing that it can be sensitive for a few, especially you, but he didn't know what exactly had happened to you.
"Breakup? Yeah, I know. I'm fine though~"

You walked over to him and gave him a quick little hug before leaving. You had a spare key located on the top shelf next to the TV, which Chen knew where it's at just in case if he leaves later than you. You two trusted each other more than anything... yet Chan's the only exception.