JUBILANT (Collab Group) Official Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

lumiluvsyooh

Kpop Stan
Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
Saotome
Orbit Crown
Mong Mong-ie
Yena
Last edited:

izyun

nana's yapper 🗣😻
Author
Website
sullislove.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Byul ✧
✧ Lily ✧
✧ Sulli ✧

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Sorry if this is a dumb question but what’s with all the dots?? I can’t tell if something isn’t loading or something T-T

Otherwise looking cool

roaesthetic

(¯`*•.¸,¤°´✿.。.:* вєαυтιfυℓ *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
Website
bluequeen000.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Username Change
User Title Change
Oh that was the post repeatedly posting and Icouldn't delete so I put dots
Sorry if this is a dumb question but what’s with all the dots?? I can’t tell if something isn’t loading or something T-T

Otherwise looking cool

roaesthetic

Website
bluequeen000.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Username Change
User Title Change
Interview with Jubilant!

How does performing with Jubilant differ from performing with your group/performing solo?

Jia: Performing here is different because it's more people and there are also male idols as well. It's completely different from being a soloist.

Hanyu: This collab is co-ed which is pretty new to me as I have not interacted with many female idols other than those in BLACKLIST. We also aren’t as close as WHITELIST is as we have not trained together but I think it’s a good experience.

Gummi: For me as a soloist it's pretty different working with a group and having to keep other people's interests while I'm working but still it's really fun!

Jae: I'd say it differs from being in my original group because I don't know them personally so I'm kinda awkward and don't talk much.

Jei: Of course as a soloist, it's very different working with a group rather than just me. I have collabed with other artists and it's always been great and fun! This collab with these members here is already going great and they all are amazing to say the least!

Luna: It was really fun to see how we all interacted and how we bounced off of each other. Personally, I haven't had much time performing with my group as we've only just debuted, though of course we practiced for a while. I think this song is unlike a lot of songs I've recorded with my group and that we've covered before! Overall it was really fun and a good learning experience for me.

Jiji: This concept is very different from the one I do when I promote with ✰venuscurse, it's completely different style.

JHye: This collab is different because I'm not with my members but with other artists! The people and the different personalities and tastes makes it very unique and new to be in but it's good!

What was it like when you all first met?

Jia: It was a little awkward, we didn't really know each other. I am also one of the younger members.

Hanyu: It was beyond awkward. The age gap between us all wasn’t too big so that helped.

Gummi: The age gap made it a little awkward and since I'm the eldest I've tried to get them to stop being so formal but they won't listen. But everyone got really close pretty quickly!

Jae: To me, it was nice but I didn't say much but everyone is really nice.

Jei: It was obviously going to be a bit awkward at first. We all are different artists with different music and we haven't gotten to meet much before this collab. After recordings and practicing together, we all really got along and it's been so fun being with all of the members!

Luna: I think because some of us were rookies it was a bit uncomfortable at first just as we started to get to know each other. But we got closer really fast and I don't think we could've done this collab as well if it were different people. I'm very thankful we all got this opportunity to work together.

Jiji: It was comfortable because we all either knew each other or known of each other.

JHye: Hmm....well it was quiet, awkward like any other first meetings but we all began with small talk and we all gradually became closer and got to know each other better! We bonded a lot too!

What are your favorite songs by the other members?

Jia: My favorite songs would be In and Out by Jei unnie and Howling by WHITELIST!

Hanyu: I’m a huge fan of Jei sumbaenim’s Strawberry Moon. It’s the perfect song for studying and just relaxing.

Gummi: I haven't been keeping up very well with group comebacks but 'All Night' by JHye's group is a favorite!

Jae: I don't really have a favorite since I haven't listened to the other songs of everyone but I'll try!

Jei: I would say it's 'All Night' by JHye's group, WeLight and 'Very, Very, Very' by Gummi unnie!

Luna: I was looking forward to ✰venuscurse and I really liked their debut! I'm also a big fan of Jia and Fragrance. My favorite from Fragrance is Queendom and my favorite from Jia is definitely Stay Tonight or INVU.

Jiji: I don't listen to other groups' music. I just listen to rock and r&b.

JHye: I really like Paradise by Hanyu-hyung's group Whitelist and Queendom by Jae-noona's group Fragrance!

Who do you get along with most in the group?

Jia: I get along with Jei unnie and Luna unnie the most!

Hanyu: So far, I haven’t gotten too close with any of the members, but I hope to get to know Jhye better as we have some in common.

Gummi: Everybody! But me and Jae have gotten really close!!

Jae: I'd say Gummi unnie!

Jei: I would say Luna from COSMOS! I enjoy her company a lot and we've been getting very close!

Luna: Definitely Jei unnie and Jia!

Jiji: Gummi unnie.

JHye: I would say Hanyu-hyung! He's really cool and I like hanging out with him!

If you could switch parts, who would you switch with?

Jia: If I had to switch with someone, I would switch with Jei unnie! I love her part.

Hanyu: Gummi sumbaenim’s part is quite similar to mine so I believe I would be most willing to switch parts with her.

Gummi: I'm really happy with my part!

Jae: I don't think I'd switch since everyone deserves their part.

Jei: Honestly, I'm really happy with my parts and the song is catchy too so even if I didn't have lines I would still have fun performing!

Luna: I really liked Jiji and Jae's parts. In my group I tend to take on more of a vocalist role despite being lead rapper, but it was fun to lean into my rapping a bit more. that being said, I think Jiji's part was the closest to my normal comfort zone. that and she looked like she was having so much fun, so much so that I got hyped up too.

Please continue to look forward to all of us~~ ^^

Jiji: I like my part, so I wouldn't switch.

JHye: I don't know, I'm really happy with my parts!​

roaesthetic

Website
bluequeen000.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Username Change
User Title Change
Interview with Jubilant!

How does performing with Jubilant differ from performing with your group/performing solo?

Jia: Performing here is different because it's more people and there are also male idols as well. It's completely different from being a soloist.

Hanyu: This collab is co-ed which is pretty new to me as I have not interacted with many female idols other than those in BLACKLIST. We also aren’t as close as WHITELIST is as we have not trained together but I think it’s a good experience.

Gummi: For me as a soloist it's pretty different working with a group and having to keep other people's interests while I'm working but still it's really fun!

Jae: I'd say it differs from being in my original group because I don't know them personally so I'm kinda awkward and don't talk much.

Jei: Of course as a soloist, it's very different working with a group rather than just me. I have collabed with other artists and it's always been great and fun! This collab with these members here is already going great and they all are amazing to say the least!

Luna: It was really fun to see how we all interacted and how we bounced off of each other. Personally, I haven't had much time performing with my group as we've only just debuted, though of course we practiced for a while. I think this song is unlike a lot of songs I've recorded with my group and that we've covered before! Overall it was really fun and a good learning experience for me.

Jiji: This concept is very different from the one I do when I promote with ✰venuscurse, it's completely different style.

JHye: This collab is different because I'm not with my members but with other artists! The people and the different personalities and tastes makes it very unique and new to be in but it's good!

What was it like when you all first met?

Jia: It was a little awkward, we didn't really know each other. I am also one of the younger members.

Hanyu: It was beyond awkward. The age gap between us all wasn’t too big so that helped.

Gummi: The age gap made it a little awkward and since I'm the eldest I've tried to get them to stop being so formal but they won't listen. But everyone got really close pretty quickly!

Jae: To me, it was nice but I didn't say much but everyone is really nice.

Jei: It was obviously going to be a bit awkward at first. We all are different artists with different music and we haven't gotten to meet much before this collab. After recordings and practicing together, we all really got along and it's been so fun being with all of the members!

Luna: I think because some of us were rookies it was a bit uncomfortable at first just as we started to get to know each other. But we got closer really fast and I don't think we could've done this collab as well if it were different people. I'm very thankful we all got this opportunity to work together.

Jiji: It was comfortable because we all either knew each other or known of each other.

JHye: Hmm....well it was quiet, awkward like any other first meetings but we all began with small talk and we all gradually became closer and got to know each other better! We bonded a lot too!

What are your favorite songs by the other members?

Jia: My favorite songs would be In and Out by Jei unnie and Howling by WHITELIST!

Hanyu: I’m a huge fan of Jei sumbaenim’s Strawberry Moon. It’s the perfect song for studying and just relaxing.

Gummi: I haven't been keeping up very well with group comebacks but 'All Night' by JHye's group is a favorite!

Jae: I don't really have a favorite since I haven't listened to the other songs of everyone but I'll try!

Jei: I would say it's 'All Night' by JHye's group, WeLight and 'Very, Very, Very' by Gummi unnie!

Luna: I was looking forward to ✰venuscurse and I really liked their debut! I'm also a big fan of Jia and Fragrance. My favorite from Fragrance is Queendom and my favorite from Jia is definitely Stay Tonight or INVU.

Jiji: I don't listen to other groups' music. I just listen to rock and r&b.

JHye: I really like Paradise by Hanyu-hyung's group Whitelist and Queendom by Jae-noona's group Fragrance!

Who do you get along with most in the group?

Jia: I get along with Jei unnie and Luna unnie the most!

Hanyu: So far, I haven’t gotten too close with any of the members, but I hope to get to know Jhye better as we have some in common.

Gummi: Everybody! But me and Jae have gotten really close!!

Jae: I'd say Gummi unnie!

Jei: I would say Luna from COSMOS! I enjoy her company a lot and we've been getting very close!

Luna: Definitely Jei unnie and Jia!

Jiji: Gummi unnie.

JHye: I would say Hanyu-hyung! He's really cool and I like hanging out with him!

If you could switch parts, who would you switch with?

Jia: If I had to switch with someone, I would switch with Jei unnie! I love her part.

Hanyu: Gummi sumbaenim’s part is quite similar to mine so I believe I would be most willing to switch parts with her.

Gummi: I'm really happy with my part!

Jae: I don't think I'd switch since everyone deserves their part.

Jei: Honestly, I'm really happy with my parts and the song is catchy too so even if I didn't have lines I would still have fun performing!

Luna: I really liked Jiji and Jae's parts. In my group I tend to take on more of a vocalist role despite being lead rapper, but it was fun to lean into my rapping a bit more. that being said, I think Jiji's part was the closest to my normal comfort zone. that and she looked like she was having so much fun, so much so that I got hyped up too.

Please continue to look forward to all of us~~ ^^

Jiji: I like my part, so I wouldn't switch.

JHye: I don't know, I'm really happy with my parts!​