Jimin Officially Leaves AOA

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
So I'm sure most of you have some knowledge over what Jimin has been accused of by other members, so I won't include that info here. If want more context there is a thread about the situation. You can also just google it and everything that has happened will come up.

Here is the letter FNC released:
This is FNC Entertainment.
First, we would like to apologize for causing concern to many people through the events related to Jimin that have been unfolding recently.
From this moment forth, Jimin has decided to leave AOA and halt all of her activities in the entertainment industry.
Additionally, our agency accepts responsibility for this entire situation, and we will put our full focus on managing our artists [in the future]. Once again, we apologize for causing concern through these unfortunate matters.

Your thoughts?

jenosimp

johnny su(h)premacy
Credits
Cherries
Heart Jewel
Pink Rose
Chocolate Strawberry
So I'm sure most of you have some knowledge over what Jimin has been accused of by other members, so I won't include that info here. If want more context there is a thread about the situation. You can also just google it and everything that has happened will come up.

Here is the letter FNC released:
This is FNC Entertainment.
First, we would like to apologize for causing concern to many people through the events related to Jimin that have been unfolding recently.
From this moment forth, Jimin has decided to leave AOA and halt all of her activities in the entertainment industry.
Additionally, our agency accepts responsibility for this entire situation, and we will put our full focus on managing our artists [in the future]. Once again, we apologize for causing concern through these unfortunate matters.

Your thoughts?
tbh im glad she’s not in aoa anymore, what she did was wrong and did she ever even release an apology? but still, and apology won’t fix 10 yrs of bullying, hopefully the remaining aoa can promote in peace now

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
She better stay far from all the girls.
AOA is my second favourite group. I used to bias Jimin.
Because of her my favourite songs have been ruined. Because of her, she nearly caused the death of one of her own members. The leader of the group is suppose to protect their members.
She’s a disappointment to me and I’m sure many other Elvis.
If AOA disbands because of this...

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Good. She doesn't deserve to be in AOA, but I hope they don't disband, but maybe apoint one of the other girls as leader.

tbh im glad she’s not in aoa anymore, what she did was wrong and did she ever even release an apology? but still, and apology won’t fix 10 yrs of bullying, hopefully the remaining aoa can promote in peace now
She did. It was posted in the thread about Mina. But I read Jimin's apology and it seemed half assed, in my opinion

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I'm really scared for AOA. They kinda dropped out of the eye of the general public when Choa left. They regained a bit of it with Bingle Bangle, but not enough. They kind of revived again when they appeared on Queendom and had a comeback, but I feel like AOA flew under the radar for both of them. I was kind of anticipating them to disband within the next 2 or 3 years even before this news.

D

Dremes

She deserves it, I'm glad she's gone. She was my bias too... hope she stays good, hot, fresh, and fly in her own house far away from the others 🤡

persona

Maknae
Credits
Sanha
her leaving is waayy better than her staying in the group but swapping her leadership with another member. she was very problematic and if she stayed it would make matters worse.

peltonia

Kpop Fan
Credits
MJ
Soobin
Juhaknyeon
Choerry
nice lmao she's ruined
i really hope it helps mina even a little