Jewelry You Wear Every Day?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

wonsta

Band Manager
Credits
✧ Baekgyeul Bbobbipo ✧
Flower Bouquet
Squidward Tentacles
✧ Monsta X Hyungwon ✧
I forgot to wear it today but...
My best friend got us friend ship necklaces that say #1 weirdo and #2 weirdo

ur.local.dino

Face of The Group
Credits
Mill
Dann
Jahan
Baby Dino
2 rings , a necklace, and earrings
the rings: one of them used to be my moms that she wore in high school so when im away from her it helps me to feel like she’s w me and the other just looks cool
the necklace: i have 3 that i pick from but i usually wear the one that has a charm that looks like the rose from beauty and the beast
the earrings: changes everyday (typically) but i usually wear my snake earrings bc my mom got them for me and i love snakes

vivianna

薇:威
Author
Website
ah-wei.carrd.co
Credits
Helio Niccolo
Dekis Solon
✧ The Boyz Younghoon ✧
The Untamed
Necklace:
I wear a 9mm sterling silver necklace from Tiffany. It’s Elsa Peretti’s bean. I got it for my ninth birthday and I don’t take it off unless it needs to be cleaned or I need to swim.

Bracelet
I have two red bracelets that I made at the beginning of the year because it’s important to wear red every year for luck in China. I change it every year.

villain

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
Just my sleepers

tonyanders

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I wear my earings and my rings. Sometimes I can go out without earings, but not without rings. I feel naked without them, and it causes a light anxiety

nina

أحبك
Editor
Author
Website
guns.lol
Credits
i wear earnings and this necklace that has a picture of my great grandma that passed away.so its like one of those open necklaces
and i also wear an evil eye necklace 🧿🪬.
and i have this ring that has my full name on it and thats it

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I always wear my grandpa’s necklace that also has a green gem on the chain for remembrance of something related to my town. Also earrings in all 7 ear piercings, my watch, and hair ties on my wrist if that counts?
This needs to be majorly revised!!
I only wear the 7 earrings now.
My watch broke and I never got around to getting a new one.
Also I got over the guilt regarding my grandpa so I stopped wearing it.
Also wearing the green gem made me sad so it went. I have a tattoo for the same purpose anyways.

ashesonthewind

Kpop Fan
Credits
Seonghwa
Hanse
Rie
KB
I have two rings that I wear at all times, an engraved dog tag necklace, a bracelet with my local mental health hotline number on it, and a few bracelets one of my (former :( i miss them sm) best friends got me, and a beaded bracelet that says ‘soup’ (don’t ask me why i have no idea lol)

Call_MeRover

𝕮𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖊 𝕽𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗.(𝕹𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊)
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
#TWICE
Choco-Cream Ice Cream
Christmas Lollipop
I have a curse. whenever i wear jewlery it falls down the drain,breaks, or gets ruined in some way. I had these sequined bracelet and necklace.WHile i was sleeping it broke it was my favorite too- :cautious::love::cautious:

cyb3rc4ndy

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Sanha
Seoho
Hongseok
Mill
- a pair of asymetrical silver chain earrings
- some type of ring. lately been either a silver butterfly one or a silver broken heart one
- some type of necklace. lately been a double layered silver kinda chunky chain necklace or a y2k butterfly silver chain pendant

Deciipher

Kpop Fan
Credits
Baekho
Jay Park
Hanse
St.Van
A necklace I got from my grandma, and I have like 10 different festival wristbands I wear