Jae of Day6 shades JYP #JusticeForJae trending

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

acat

Kpop Expert
Credits
Yeosang
Seungmin
Yunho
On the 29th of June Jae of Day6 retweeted an official Day6 tweet promoting Young K and his recent involvement in Dive Studios (it's a youtube clip of him explaining his podcast but Young K was also on Eric Nam's DIVE podcast twice)

Jae's retweet said "Why don't you repost my dive stuff" referencing Jae's (awesome) podcast with Dive called How Did I Get Here? If you scroll through Day6's official twitter they constantly promote Young K's radio show and now his involvement in Dive but never Jae's podcast.

On the 30th of June Jae continues to explain how he gets a lack of promotion and how with his youtube channel how he was made to stop because apparently it downgraded JYP's image, even though he did everything himself on his channel.

Since that string of tweets, he has issued an apology for worrying Mydays saying it is a personal problem with the company and absolutely not with the members of Day6

the #JusticeForJae is now trending on Twitter, advocating for equal treatment of the members of Day6 and for the mistreatment of Jae to stop

Overall I just hope that this problem can get sorted because if you look through Day6's twitter it is obvious they are promoting the hell out of Young K (which is definitely not his fault) and despite Jae's numerous activities (eaJ, podcasts, hwaiting) they just don't prompt him.
And this raises the question, JYP staff are blatantly not prompting him who knows what kind of mistreatment is happening behind closed doors
JYP needs to issue a statement and change rather than forcing Jae to apologise for bringing light to his struggle.

_areum ₰

Band Manager
Website
cckrek.carrd.co
Credits
Hwanwoong
Yunseong
Seungmin
Yena
On the 29th of June Jae of Day6 retweeted an official Day6 tweet promoting Young K and his recent involvement in Dive Studios (it's a youtube clip of him explaining his podcast but Young K was also on Eric Nam's DIVE podcast twice)

Jae's retweet said "Why don't you repost my dive stuff" referencing Jae's (awesome) podcast with Dive called How Did I Get Here? If you scroll through Day6's official twitter they constantly promote Young K's radio show and now his involvement in Dive but never Jae's podcast.

On the 30th of June Jae continues to explain how he gets a lack of promotion and how with his youtube channel how he was made to stop because apparently it downgraded JYP's image, even though he did everything himself on his channel.

Since that string of tweets, he has issued an apology for worrying Mydays saying it is a personal problem with the company and absolutely not with the members of Day6

the #JusticeForJae is now trending on Twitter, advocating for equal treatment of the members of Day6 and for the mistreatment of Jae to stop

Overall I just hope that this problem can get sorted because if you look through Day6's twitter it is obvious they are promoting the hell out of Young K (which is definitely not his fault) and despite Jae's numerous activities (eaJ, podcasts, hwaiting) they just don't prompt him.
And this raises the question, JYP staff are blatantly not prompting him who knows what kind of mistreatment is happening behind closed doors
JYP needs to issue a statement and change rather than forcing Jae to apologise for bringing light to his struggle.
Oh no~~

VIPJACKAHGADAY

CEO
Website
lnk.bio
Credits
Young K
CL
Honestly, JYPE has been mistreating their groups since Wonder Girls, but no one really ever noticed because it was overshadowed by their care for idols' mental and physical health.
I would not be surprised if their excuse for not promoting Jae had something to do with his anxiety.
But now it makes sense why My Days never got a 2nd season of JaeSix.