IVE's 'I Am' Wins all 6 Music Shows In One Week

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
IVE released their first full album 'I'VE IVE' with title track 'I AM' on April 10th 2023.

Starting the 18th of April 2023, IVE have had a music show win every day until the 23rd of April, meaning they have won every music show in a week.

The Show runs every Tuesday, with I AM going up against Kitsch (also by IVE) and Giddy by Kep1er. I AM won The Show with 7454 points
Show Champion runs every Wednesday, and I AM won again with 6607 points
MCountdown runs every Thursday, and I AM went against Flower by JISOO. I AM won with 8941 points
Music Bunk runs every Friday, with I AM going against Kitsch. I AM won with 14690 points
Music Core runs every Saturday, with I AM going against Like Crazy by Jimin and Flower by JISOO, with I AM winning with 9668 points

Finally, today, I AM won Inkigayo, against Flower and Kitsch, with 10586 points, the highest score of any act in 2023 so far.

Currently, IVE now have 45 wins total, making them the Kpop group with the 17th most wins in Kpop, 10th girl group with the most wins and the 3rd 4th gen girl group with the most wins. IVE only needs 2 more wins to become joint 1st, and 3 to become the 4th gen girl group with the most wins.

Congratulations to IVE for their very successful week