Is there any Christmas song that makes you cringe?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
L

Love_alize071313

I seen mommy kissing Santa- Reason? Oh, nothing much, just the thought of a small child being T R A U M A T I S E D by seeing their mother kissing a creepy fat old man that breaks into peoples house but makes it okay by leaving gifts, doesn't sit well with me :3 .

jooggie

Kpop Stan
stanning blackpink unlike u uncultured swines
Website
jooggiebp.carrd.co
Credits
Eric Nam
Taeil
Hendery
Yunho
I seen mommy kissing Santa- Reason? Oh, nothing much, just the thought of a small child being T R A U M A T I S E D by seeing their mother kissing a creepy fat old man that breaks into peoples house but makes it okay by leaving gifts, doesn't sit well with me :3 .
thx luv, this representation was everything

GmanB365

Band Manager
Credits
Festive Cookies
Saotome
EJ
Proof
I love most Christmas songs, but one song that I despise most is Christmas Song (Ding Dong) by Gunther and the Sunshine Girls

red riot114

Maknae
Credits
1X1=1 (To Be One)
Yunho
Jongho
JinJin
i will forever be traumatized by that song ✌

red riot114

Maknae
Credits
1X1=1 (To Be One)
Yunho
Jongho
JinJin
same but i really hate 'all i want for christmas is u'
hi this is the Christmas police im going to have to ask you to take that song down bc it belong on
¨top 10 cringy Christmas song ever¨ thats all i have to say have a nice Christmas 👋

kokomi

彡☆
Credits
Username Change
Flower Vase
Berry Tart
Heart Cake
feliz navidad. i've heard one too many horrible covers that i can't listen to it anymore ;-;

Ryunnie

Kpop Rookie
Credits
To be honest all of them, but carol of the bells by Metallica is savage