Introduction!!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

illicee

Kpop Amateur
Credits
hello!! my name is illicee (or Lia, whichever u prefer) and i use she/her/hers pronouns. i'm 17 yrs old and i am a somewhat new kpop fan. i started listening to kpop feb 2022. i am however a very new jpop fan. i started listening to =love the other day and i am obsessed. i'm a multi stan and my current ults are nmixx, le sserafim, skz, aespa, and nct. i have more groups listed as my fav on my profile but these are the ones i listen to most. my ult biases are sullyoon, lee know, and jaemin.

outside of kpop/jpop i listen to my chem, pierce the veil, doja cat, sir chloe, lana del rey, mitski, jasmine cephas-jones, and ghost. i also really like listening to musicals. the last one i listened to was sweeney todd (2008 movie), and my fav musical is prob natasha, pierre, and the great comet of 1812. my hobbies are listening to music, watching musicals, playing games, and reading.

currently i'm trying to get into the groups =love and enhypen. i kept seeing people post jake's lives on my tiktok fyp and i thought he was funny. for =love i just randomly decided to listen to jpop and the group caught my eye while looking thru jpop groups. i know they have sister groups, but i haven't gotten around to listening to them yet.

i'm very dry whenever i talk to new ppl lol so if u start messaging me and my replies kinda suck i apologize in advance <33

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
hiii welcome to kprofiles!
i hope you enjoy your stay here ❤

iiserene;

Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
Yunjin
Cute Elephant
Never-Bong
✧ Happy Jeongin ✧
hello!! my name is illicee (or Lia, whichever u prefer) and i use she/her/hers pronouns. i'm 17 yrs old and i am a somewhat new kpop fan. i started listening to kpop feb 2022. i am however a very new jpop fan. i started listening to =love the other day and i am obsessed. i'm a multi stan and my current ults are nmixx, le sserafim, skz, aespa, and nct. i have more groups listed as my fav on my profile but these are the ones i listen to most. my ult biases are sullyoon, lee know, and jaemin.

outside of kpop/jpop i listen to my chem, pierce the veil, doja cat, sir chloe, lana del rey, mitski, jasmine cephas-jones, and ghost. i also really like listening to musicals. the last one i listened to was sweeney todd (2008 movie), and my fav musical is prob natasha, pierre, and the great comet of 1812. my hobbies are listening to music, watching musicals, playing games, and reading.

currently i'm trying to get into the groups =love and enhypen. i kept seeing people post jake's lives on my tiktok fyp and i thought he was funny. for =love i just randomly decided to listen to jpop and the group caught my eye while looking thru jpop groups. i know they have sister groups, but i haven't gotten around to listening to them yet.

i'm very dry whenever i talk to new ppl lol so if u start messaging me and my replies kinda suck i apologize in advance <33
welcome to forums Lia!
i hope you enjoy your time on here and I hope we can become friends in the future : )
pm me if you ever need anything <3

Website
gregory-caard.carrd.co
Credits
Eevee
Cat Chasing A Heart
Sakura Kinomoto
WolfChan (Bang Chan)

Welcome!! I'm Gregory, (Or Gregs, Or even greg. Whatever you prefer <3) I use He/they pronouns. I've been listening to kpop since january of this year! I like Jpop as well, (Sorta haha) I stan G-(IDLE), Skz, And Txt! My Biases in those groups are : Yuqi, G-(IDLE) Chan, Skz, And Sunghoon in txt!

Outside of Jpop and kpop, I listen to Mindless self indulgence (I don't support what they did, Or if it's a rumor, Still same with ICP)
Icp, Melanie martinez, My chem romance, I like A bit of mitski and sir Chloe. I also enjoy Musicals aswell!! My Favorite musical is Heathers and beetleJuice! My hobbies are Listening to music, Playing video games, Reading, Dancing/Singing, And Drawing!
I'm also trying to get into Enhypen and P1harmony !!