Introducing myself

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
I just realized I never posted or introduced myself and I have nothing better to do so hey lol
My name is Keiko but I go by Koko, Kei, or Kokopuff. My pronouns are she/her but I don´t mind any pronouns
I love watermelon flavored drinks, candy, and sorbet. I like anime, video games (mostly anime games lol), music, painting, skateboarding, and dancing.
my ults are: The8 (Seventeen), Yeonjun (TXT), & Vivi & Haseul (LOONA)
if you have any questions pls feel free to ask because idek what to put here

ChenXiao

Face of The Group
Credits
Gong Myung
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. B] ☆
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. A] ☆
Horyeong
Heyo - lol ik who to come to if i wanna start stanning seventeen or loona

I love TXT btw - my bias is Beomgyu and my bias wrecker is Soobin

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
Heyo - lol ik who to come to if i wanna start stanning seventeen or loona

I love TXT btw - my bias is Beomgyu and my bias wrecker is Soobin
Yes I´ll definitely help anyone who wants to stan seventeen, loona, txt, stray kids, and the boyz. not the only groups I stan but I know the most about them lol

ooh my bias wrecker is Taehyun

ImJustKpopTrash

Winter__Roses
Author
Website
imjustkpoptrash.carrd.co
Credits
Ningning
Karina
Arin
Winter
I just realized I never posted or introduced myself and I have nothing better to do so hey lol
My name is Keiko but I go by Koko, Kei, or Kokopuff. My pronouns are she/her but I don´t mind any pronouns
I love watermelon flavored drinks, candy, and sorbet. I like anime, video games (mostly anime games lol), music, painting, skateboarding, and dancing.
Heya Welcome, I also Stan TXT and Loona (My biases are Taehyun (TXT) & Jinsoul/Yves (Loona))! I hope to see you around and I hope you enjoy your time here.

HeroHaikyu

Kpop Expert
Website
herohaikyu.carrd.co
Credits
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
Green Tea
:0 Are you Japanese? (Sorry if that was rude) I'm Japanese-American :) All of your names are adorable- Anyways, I'm Yuzu!! Nice to meet you!! I hope you enjoy your time here :giggle:

woosungsrose

𝓑𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓑𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓼 𝓙𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓱𝔂𝓾𝓷
Credits
Ni-Ki
Daehwi
The First Step: Treasure Effect
Keeho
hi! my name is luna and my pronouns are they/them. my biases in your groups are: Mingyu & Vernon (SVT), Soobin (TXT), & Heejin (LOONA)

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
:0 Are you Japanese? (Sorry if that was rude) I'm Japanese-American :) All of your names are adorable- Anyways, I'm Yuzu!! Nice to meet you!! I hope you enjoy your time here :giggle:
no, I am African American and Mexican (my mom is Black and my dad is Mexican) my parents told me to never put my name on the internet and I chose that one because it just felt better? If that makes sense. It felt like more of my name than my actual name. I tend to go by Keiko now and I consider my birthname to be my deadname. But I dont mind people calling me it. Anyway enough on my tangent, nice to meet you too 💖

red riot114

Maknae
Credits
1X1=1 (To Be One)
Yunho
Jongho
JinJin
nice to meet u koko

Yeonjun'sDriedScalp <3

Meow
Author
Credits
Day & Night
Yoosung
Yohan Lee
Emma Wilson
PLEASE YOU STAN TXT!? please let me rant to you abt txt😔🤚 i need more moa friends😪🤞 but also nice to meet you!