Individual SKZ stories }CHAN{ pt.4 **Warning this contains some mention of sensitive content*

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
L

Love_alize071313

A month passed. He was there. The entire time. He was there at my locker. He walked me to the exit doors. Once or twice he even walked me to my house (Mom gave me 'ooh gurl who dat, and if he's not yours how can you pass that up?' face. She's so annoying I love her). I was sick of it. But i wasn't giving up. This is WAR. I am not gonna act like this ain't.

~The 19th it started today is the 19th of the next month. Today you stayed until 9pm to deco for homecoming next week~

"Bruh, You see it's not happening. Go away" I regretted saying that to him almost immediately.
Tears began. They fell. Words came. As that one movie said. 'Word Vomit'.
Except They weren't his. They were mine.

"Go away! One after another men let me down. First, it was my dad, lord knows where that f*ck is. Then, it was my brother who was taken by my father, he promised to not leave me, my best friend he committed *******. Those 2 who said they were going to comfort me, instead those f*ckers were trying to get my body. What do you want? Another thot to worship you? No! I don't want to have anything to do with you. Just PLEASE! Leave me alone!" I ran out the school with my bag on my back dangling. My tears were developing a river.

I ran and hoped to god that I'd be able to lose him. I ran to my special place for me alone. An abandoned hospital. I hid in the corner and hoped that I wouldn't be found. But my sniffling and wailing kinda didn't keep me hid.

I cried and cried. But this time instead of me crying alone like the last 15 years, I had something I never had before. Someone comforting me. He held me, "Hey, Please don't cry"
"Why?"
"Because... I don't want you to cry?"
"No. i mean why didn't i lose you at that corner on 18th street? It usually confuses people..."
He laughed "Maybe it was destiny that I'll be here next to you."
"I don't believe in Destiny"
"I do," He picked up my head "You wanna know what else I believe in? Adoration, and a possibility of love."

{I actually cried writing this. Lord help me. Sorry it took a while, School is tough}