**IMPORTANT** Announcement Regarding Recent Forum Games Posts

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yoyoyeol

ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴜᴘ
Staff member
iShop Manager
Author
Website
yeolplaylist.carrd.co
Credits
LALISA
Minnie
Hello all, recently some of the staff members have been noticing threads in the Forum Games section such as 'AMA' (Ask Me Anything) or 'How Similar Are We?'. These threads have been popping up quickly as many members are posting them in the Games section. So the staff have decided that those types of games WILL NOT be allowed in the Games section. The reason why is because as I stated above; many members are doing it and it's starting to make the Games section look messy and spam-ish. But we won't stop you from posting those types of posts completely. If you want to post something like that please make it a profile post. IF we find that you know of this and are still posting these types of threads in the Games section, your thread will be locked and deleted, and you will get a warning. And 3 warnings = a ban. The threads that have already been posted will also be locked and deleted. Thank you

- Staff team
I will tag people that have already posted threads like this so that they understand*​

villainlover

Kpop Groupie
Website
blackroseintroduction.carrd.co
Credits
Ciel Phantomhive
Hello all, recently some of the staff members have been noticing threads in the Forum Games section such as 'AMA' (Ask Me Anything) or 'How Similar Are We?'. These threads have been popping up quickly as many members are posting them in the Games section. So the staff have decided that those types of games WILL NOT be allowed in the Games section. The reason why is because as I stated above; many members are doing it and it's starting to make the Games section look messy and spam-ish. But we won't stop you from posting those types of posts completely. If you want to post something like that please make it a profile post. IF we find that you know of this and are still posting these types of threads in the Games section, your thread will be locked and deleted, and you will get a warning. And 3 warnings = a ban. The threads that have already been posted will also be locked and deleted. Thank you

- Staff team
I will tag people that have already posted threads like this so that they understand*​
ohh ok thanks for letting me know!

lia.

Kpop Stan
Website
www.tiktok.com
Credits
J
Sieun
Isa
Sumin

- Staff team
sorry! thank you for letting me know.

Lysaa

‘Go Habs Go’
Website
hurricanetort.carrd.co
Credits
Happy Sun
Mikasa Ackerman
Lizzie Hearts
Kokomi Teruhashi

- Staff team
Thank you for letting me know! Sorry!

RoséFlower

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Ningning
Winter
Karina

- Staff team
So sorry! Thanks for letting me know