iKON's Bobby Announces He Will Be Getting Married & Welcome A Child In September

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

escapism

٭*✰
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
iKON‘s Bobby has just announced he will be getting married and will become a father.

"Hello, this is iKON’s Bobby.
I have something to tell everyone today, so I am sharing this letter after a lot of thought.
I have promised to marry the person I love. And I will become a father in September. I am happy to be welcoming a new member to my family, but I am more sorry to my fans who will feel confused due to my sudden news.
I should have told you about this sooner, but I am sorry for the delay in sharing this news as I was very worried about this.
I feel a heavy sense of responsibility because I feel like I am putting a lot of pressure on the people who have always helped me and supported me with all of their hearts.
I sincerely apologize to those who have been hurt or feel very confused by this.
To my iKON members, fans, and parents, the people who have shaped my life and made me a needed person in this world even though I am lacking, I will strive to become a person who will not bring shame to you all, to be a person you can be proud of.
I will also do my best to not become a distraction to our fans and the iKON members who are waiting for iKON’s activities.
"
— Bobby​

Congrats to Bobby & his family ❤​

https.rensblush

Kpop Groupie
Website
23yuta.carrd.co
Credits
Intak
Jiung
Jongseob
Keeho

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
whaaaaaaaaaaat? i don't stan ikon, but i'm a little surprised- he didn't seem like the type, but i'm not going to judge. i don't like ikon, never will, but... congratulations to him. i will never be unhappy for someone who has found love.<3 i hope his life goes well. i wonde what this means for him and ikon...?

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Did you guys see on Twitter where a Bobby fan account said it would be cool if Bobby’s child’s first word spoke was “My uncles are iKon, B.I, Winner, Treasure & Big Bang & my aunts are Blackpink & 2NE1.”

And naturally, Army’s got a hold of it & are making jokes that Bobby’s child is going to come out saying “BTS paved the way for my uncles and all these other groups lol”

Instead of minding their own business & their faves, they have to be the center of attention every time 🙄