if you didnt like kpop what would be around your room??

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
My room would look exactly the same just without the mamamoo poster and my wardrobe wouldn’t be filled with random pictures of mamamoo

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
i'd probably dress the same but i'd listen to more screamo, rock, and v-kei

loonatheworld !

ପ(๑•ᴗ•๑)ଓ chuu's guardian angel ♡
Credits
Pink Rose
Pink Bear Plush
✧ Weeekly ✧
Jeewon
idk probably just normal stuff like it already is, i don’t have much k-pop stuff except for my k-pop photo wall. but that’s only bc my sister decorated it for me lol im too lazy to actually spend time making my room look all ~ a e s t h e t i c ~

@NCT_U_RESONANCE_LOVER_2020
[/QUOTE]
Actually it is right lol.. my crush has a account here too. and i save all her photos lol... she always tells me I'm " boyfriend material" hahah

Actually it is right lol.. my crush has a account here too. and i save all her photos lol... she always tells me I'm " boyfriend material" hahah
Aww cute.
[/QUOTE]
Aww thanks:) I'm sorry late reply

ndjiemei

Kpop Rookie
Credits
I have a lot of art already, mostly of animals. Also I have Paddington Bear curtains (the original one from the books) because he is the best!
Don't actually have much of anything K-pop right now, just digital music mostly… Would like to get some physical Albums soon though!