If "We Got Married" Came Back?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

šŸ§šIį‘Žį—©į‘•TIįÆEšŸ§š
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
If you don't know "We Got Married" was a reality show that was popular in South Korea several years ago (2008-2017).
Celebrities including actors, idols, comedians, etc would be paired up and get 'married'.
They would do a fake ceremony and then a camera crew would follow them around as they lived as a 'couple' and did random tasks.
Some notable pairings are Sungjae of BtoB and Joy of Red Velvet, Taemin (SHINee) and Naeun (Apink), and Nichkun (2pm) and Victoria (f(x)).

Which idol/actors/celebrities would you pair up if the show were to come back?

I think it would be interesting if maybe Mingyu of Seventeen and Eunha of Gfriend were paired up.
They both have really cute personalities, and they already have met before so it wouldn't be super awkward.
You can pick any idols, gender roles don't matter.

šŸŽ€ā™”RYUā™”šŸŽ€

ā™”šŸ’­Źį“į“œā€™Ź€į“‡ į“Ź į“„Źœį“‡į“ÉŖį“„į“€ŹŸ ŹœŹį“˜į“‡ Ź™į“ŹšŸ’­ā™”
Staff member
Song(iKon) and Doyeon(WeMe) idk, they would make cute fake couple

Jinhwan(iKon) and Yoojung(WeMe) my cute shorties šŸ„ŗ

Jungwon's dimple

Face of The Group
Credits
If you don't know "We Got Married" was a reality show that was popular in South Korea several years ago (2008-2017).
Celebrities including actors, idols, comedians, etc would be paired up and get 'married'.
They would do a fake ceremony and then a camera crew would follow them around as they lived as a 'couple' and did random tasks.
Some notable pairings are Sungjae of BtoB and Joy of Red Velvet, Taemin (SHINee) and Naeun (Apink), and Nichkun (2pm) and Victoria (f(x)).

Which idol/actors/celebrities would you pair up if the show were to come back?

I think it would be interesting if maybe Mingyu of Seventeen and Eunha of Gfriend were paired up.
They both have really cute personalities, and they already have met before so it wouldn't be super awkward.
You can pick any idols, gender roles don't matter.
I've only seen clips of joy and sungjae together on wgm

momosimp

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Dawon
Seunghee
Roa
Bibi
ik he's had a scandal and left his group, but since we're talking alternate universe and just hypothetical situations, hanbin (ex ikon) and yeri (red velvet). like they were so cute on that one survival show and even if it was just a friendship I felt like they had a lot of chemistry and I enjoyed watching their interactions.

idk lol that's just who comes to mind

šŸŽ€ā™”RYUā™”šŸŽ€

Staff member
ik he's had a scandal and left his group, but since we're talking alternate universe and just hypothetical situations, hanbin (ex ikon) and yeri (red velvet). like they were so cute on that one survival show and even if it was just a friendship I felt like they had a lot of chemistry and I enjoyed watching their interactions.

idk lol that's just who comes to mind
I agree. Which survival show was it?

šŸŽ€ā™”RYUā™”šŸŽ€

Staff member

momosimp

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Dawon
Seunghee
Roa
Bibi
Oh! That one. I will have to watch lol i love iKon if it wasn't obvious lol
I'm acc trying to stan them atm, cause I've been IN LOVE with bobby for a while but I always seem to simp for one member and forget ab the rest of the group so I guess we'll have to see how that goes

but ya I didn't watch the whole thing, only the highlights because rv is my ult group and it seemed pretty good

they were so cute tho, he gave her his shirt cause he's got wet

there's like so so so many compilation videos of them on yt

šŸŽ€ā™”RYUā™”šŸŽ€

Staff member
I'm acc trying to stan them atm, cause I've been IN LOVE with bobby for a while but I always seem to simp for one member and forget ab the rest of the group so I guess we'll have to see how that goes

but ya I didn't watch the whole thing, only the highlights because rv is my ult group and it seemed pretty good

View attachment 38136

they were so cute tho, he gave her his shirt cause he's got wet

there's like so so so many compilation videos of them on yt
Oof! iKon is my ult but I love RV too šŸ„ŗ i definitely recommend stanning iKon though!

šŸŽ€ā™”RYUā™”šŸŽ€

Staff member

šŸŽ€ā™”RYUā™”šŸŽ€

Staff member
ya, I'll probably end up binge-watching moment compilations and unhelpful guides when my semester is over cause wowee i have a lot I need to do before i get super involved in another group
Good idea!

Jungwon's dimple

Face of The Group
Credits
ya, I'll probably end up binge-watching moment compilations and unhelpful guides when my semester is over cause wowee i have a lot I need to do before i get super involved in another group
welp i supposed to do my hw but I end up going on the forums (luckily i complete most of it)

momosimp

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Dawon
Seunghee
Roa
Bibi
welp i supposed to do my hw but I end up going on the forums (luckily i complete most of it)
AHH same tho. i took a break from all of the other online groups I'm in so that I could grind school but I just ended up here

time to go watch my lecture and do my discussion post before it's too late to submit