I- Um-

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

cix.sense

❥❥ 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐒𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐮𝐧 ❥❥
Author
Credits
Tamaki Amajiki
Jinyoung
BX
Seunghun
Yeah, i have NO IDEA what to put here, soooo imma just tell ya my ults and stuff...
Groups I stan - Red Velvet, Blackpink, TWICE, ITZY, AESPA and Everglow
I also like IU, Wonho, Sunmi, Hong Eunki and Chungha.
Umm- my favs colour's green, i like mango's and my ultimate bias is Red Velvet's Joy.
Hmmm what else? Oh yeah, I'm up for stanning new groups, I quite like weekly and STAYC right now. Especially STAYC's song.. what was it called? Wait... oh yeah ASAP.
But, yeah, thats about it. I'm more of a girl group fan and I'm a guy, so just call me Joy cause i ain't creative in the slightest lol.
thats bout it.
yeah, nice to meet y'all and i recommend Hong Eunki btw
yep. im done here.
Welcome~

_cuteprincess_

♡𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐱𝐜𝐲♡
Yeah, i have NO IDEA what to put here, soooo imma just tell ya my ults and stuff...
Umm- my favs colour's green, i like mango's and my ultimate bias is Red Velvet's Joy.
Hmmm what else? Oh yeah, I'm up for stanning new groups, I quite like weekly and STAYC right now. Especially STAYC's song.. what was it called? Wait... oh yeah ASAP.
But, yeah, thats about it. I'm more of a girl group fan and I'm a guy, so just call me Joy cause i ain't creative in the slightest lol.
thats bout it.
yep. im done here.
Welcome Joy! I'm Julia! Enjoy the forums! I stan the same groups you stan hehehe! Listen to THE BOYZ there pretty amazing and talented!

thats bout it.
yep. im done here.
Welcome Joy! Im Dave nice to meet you fellow boi! Enjoy the forums!!

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
thats bout it.
yep. im done here.
Haiiiiiiiiiiii I'm Silas and I loooooooove Everglow- so uh yeah and yeah but I like bg's more than gg's

Betsemes

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Kaede
Yuna
Hinako
Nao
1605495737877-png.37116

qnm7xpi-png.37710

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
Welcome!
I hope you enjoy your stay here on forums

risa❀은혜

Kpop Expert
Website
risasrenjun.carrd.co
Credits
New Jeans
Seungkwan
Caratbong
Kim Man Bong
thats bout it.
yep. im done here.
Hello! My name is Risa and I also like Red Velvet, Blackpink, TWICE, ITZY, aespa, Everglow, StayC, IU, and Chungha!!
My ult bias is Wendy~
Welcome to the forums!

red riot112

Kpop Fan
Credits
Cookie Bite
Heart Jewel
Pink Bear Plush
thats bout it.
yep. im done here.
welcome to the form joy