I think I accidentally deleted my custom title…?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I bought a custom title last week and that was all good, I think yesterday I saw I still had the configure item in my inventory so I decided to delete it, thinking it would work the same way as the user changes in that if you delete it, the change stays. But I’ve noticed my title has gone back to CEO…

Did I actually delete my title 😭 If so is there any way to get it back because I spent 3k credits on it and didn’t realise if I delete the item it would delete the title :’) If there’s nothing I can do I’ll just respect that is the consequences of my actions

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
soooo..... the mods can help you but we need proof that you've actually had one (not to sound rude or anything)

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
soooo..... the mods can help you but we need proof that you've actually had one (not to sound rude or anything)
I had a feeling you would say that. I unfortunately don't have any pictures to show the title I had so unless someone else is able to send me one I understand you can't be sure. I was just hoping there was some way to see purchase history or something. Thanks for your response!

Jun Lee

Forum Support
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Unibong
First Collection
Favorite
Caratbong
@irurila
Can you send me a PM with your previous custom title, so I can check the logs?