I fell for you first - hongjoong x reader

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yunjeogs

Kpop Fan
Website
yunjeogs.carrd.co
Credits
Lightiny
Yunho
⁺✦⠀.⠀♡⁺⠀.⠀⁺✦

This story is completely fictional! all idols used in this story do not reflect them in real life! ( ˃ ⩌˂)∡.

Main Characters!.
Kim Hongjoong, 21, Fine Arts Major
Jeong Areum, 21, Education Major/Child Development Minor

Secondary Characters!.
Kang Jiwon (Areum's best friend), 20, Fashion Design Major/Fashion Merchandising Minor
Rest of ATEEZ !!

✦ .  ⁺ ☆ . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦⠀ ✦ .  ⁺ ☆ . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

Hongjoong and Areum went to college together, they completely had no idea of each others existence until one day, Areum decided to take a shortcut to one of her classes running into Hongjoong, who was also taking the same shortcut.

(my first ff here, hope y'all enjoy <3.)

yunjeogs

Kpop Fan
Website
yunjeogs.carrd.co
Credits
Lightiny
Yunho
✰ chapter 1 ✰

12:35 PM, Areum ✿

Areum and Jiwon walked out of the cafeteria together with their arms interlocked, lunch period had just finished so they were about to head to their next class, it was their last class of the day. "I'm so ready to head home" Jiwon groaned, Areum smiled at her friend "Yeah, same, but i still have to go work" Areum said, she worked in her aunts daycare as a part timer helping her with the kids who stayed midday to afternoon. "Ooh, good luck" Jiwon smiled letting go of her "I'll see ya" she said and walked off another direction.

"What if.. I take another way today" Areum thought out loud while looking around, people were walking by getting to their classes quickly. Areum remembered one of her classmates telling her some famous shortcut that people usually went through to get to class earlier, holding onto her backpack she quickly ran to the spot. It was kind of secluded from the crowd of people, it had trees around and a pathway. Surprisingly, there was no one there, or so she thought. Areum took out her phone she had a lot of time so why not take her time. While being distracted she didnt hear the footsteps coming towards her.

BAM!

Areum fell backwards and landed on her butt, her phone landed on the grass near, "ow ow" she complained, she rubbed her bum and shot her head up about to curse on the person who bumped into her. But he seemed to busy staring at her, Areum stared back. He had pretty eyes and a small sharp nose, his blue hair fell on his face gently. "Oh! sorry!" he said coming back to earth and picking up his canvas that fell right next to him "No! dont be sorry! it was my fault it was my fault, I was distracted" Areum laughed embarrassed and starting helping pick up his stuff, he seemed to be in art, she picked up a portfolio but before even thinking he snatched it away from her "Thank you bye" he said quickly and ran off the same way he came from.

"bye?"

yunjeogs

Kpop Fan
Website
yunjeogs.carrd.co
Credits
Lightiny
Yunho
✰ chapter 2 ✰

12:56 PM, Hongjoong ⯎

"Why are you so out of breath? you're literally on time" Wooyoung said while he looked at Hongjoong who sat down next to him, out of breath, Wooyoung is one of Hongjoongs friends from his friend group and the only one with the similar classes, Hongjoong looked at him, catching his breath before he spoke "I took a shortcut right, and I bumped into this girl, and I ran to class" he said in pauses "A girl? do you know her?", Hongjoong shook his head "No, never seen her before", Wooyoung smiled "Maybe you'll bump into her again"

Areum couldn't stop thinking of the boy she saw earlier, after her last class she caught a glimpse of him again, but she couldn't speak to him, he seemed busy. She went to the daycare to take care of her part time shift, clocking in she was swarmed with the kids that were usually there. "Okay, kiddos time to go play!"

~

9:40 pm
Everyone at the daycare was almost gone except one kid, Beomgyu, it was getting really late and he was usually gone earlier, seemed someone else was picking him up, the little boy was sat on the alphabet mat in the middle of the room playing with some of his toy cars, Areum sat next to him, "Who's picking you up, Beomgyu?" Areum asked, the little boy looked at her, those eyes looked quite familiar to her, almost having deja vu. "My uncle, he's usually late" the little boy said "Aw, I'm sorry kiddo" she said patting him and soon the fashionably late uncle showed up, "Um hi? I'm here for Beomgyu" Areum flinched a little, that voice seemed so familiar, Areum stood up, she picked up Beomgyu and his back pack, and there it was, the boy he bumped into. They met eyes and now he flinched "Uncle Hongjoong!" the little boy exclaimed and started wiggling around "Okay okay i'll let you down!" Areum laughed letting the little boy go, he ran to hug his legs "Sorry for being late", Areum shook her head "It's fine dont worry, Beomgyu was kept busy meanwhile, just next time you're picking him up, dont come late" she said "Bye Gyu!" she said leaning down "Bye Miss Areum" he giggled, she waved at both of the boys goodbye and locked the door after he left.

"so Hongjoong is his name"