I emailed kprofiles 2 days ago but they haven't responded?!?!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Brienet

Band Leader
Website
itzy.jype.com
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Bang Chan
Changbin
Cuddly Bear
they asked if one of my accounts were unbanned I said yes,Then I asked them if they knew if there was room on the forums to become a mod or smt bc I asked Key a week ago and he hasn't responded

escapism

Face of The Group
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
Sometimes it takes a while for admins to respond due to their hectic schedules and the amount of emails they receive on a daily basis, your email could've gone accidentally unnoticed. You could resend it or PM an admin here on the forums if it's urgent.
There are indeed no current openings for mod positions but this can change in the future, so you might want to keep up with the Announcements section here if you're still interested until then.

minjiluvvr

Kpop Rookie
Website
minjiluvvr.carrd.co
Credits
Sometimes it takes a while for admins to respond due to their hectic schedules and the amount of emails they receive on a daily basis, your email could've gone accidentally unnoticed. You could resend it or PM an admin here on the forums if it's urgent.
There are indeed no current openings for mod positions but this can change in the future, so you might want to keep up with the Announcements section here if you're still interested until then.
I'm trying to reset my password bc I forgot it but their not sending me any reset emails. Is It because Im logged in on another device?

escapism

Face of The Group
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
I'm trying to reset my password bc I forgot it but their not sending me any reset emails. Is It because Im logged in on another device?
I don't think so. Consider checking your Spam folder in case they were sent there instead, it happens sometimes.
If you still can't find them, let me know and I'll forward your issue to an admin.

escapism

Face of The Group
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
yeah its still not sending
You may PM @Jun Lee for a password change if you're still interested. There seems to be an ongoing issue with the server, hence you did not receive the reset emails.