Hunger Games FF *C-pop edition*

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
Welcome to the Chinese Hunger Games. Are you ready to meet the contestants?

District 1:
Zhu Zhengting

Wang Ziyi

District 2:
Cai Xukun

Justin Huang

District 3:
Wang Linkai

Lin YanJun

District 4:
You Zhangjing

Fan ChengCheng

District 5:
Chen LiNong

Ding Zeren

District 6:
Li Quanzhe

Bi Wenjun

District 7:
Huang Xinchun

Li Yingchao

District 8:
Mu Ziyang

Bu Fan

District 9:
Yue Minghui

Han Mubo

District 10:
Qin Zimo

Qin Fen

District 11:
Jing Peiyao

Zuo Ye

District 12:
Zhang Yixing

Lu Han

You may now make a prediction on who will survive. If you choose someone and they die, you may choose again but no more than three times. Choose wisely.

The Bloodbath begins shortly.

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
The Bloodbath

As the tributes stand on the podiums, the horn sounds.

Lay is the first to jump down from the podium, immediately taking off and running towards the nearby woods.

Kwin follows suit, but not before grabbing a backpack. He takes off towards the woods, searching for higher ground.

Ziyi enters the Cornucopia, snagging some lighter and a rope, before exiting out the back way and heading towards the dirt path.

Didi and Wenjun both grab a backpack at the same time. “I had it first.” Didi said, causing Wenjun to laugh, “like hell you did.” The two began tugging back and forth, before finally, Didi gives up and runs off.

Zhangjing and Zuo both run away from the Cornucopia, going their separate ways when they come to two different paths.

“Let go! I had it first!” Luhan shouted, trying to yank the bag out of Peiyao’s hand. Peiyao yanked back, knocking Luhan to the ground. “Seems like I had it first.” The younger smirked. Luhan glared before getting to his feet and walking off.

Instead of running off, Katto decided to check the Cornucopia first. “Perfect.” He grinned, as he picked up a trident. He heard yelling and quickly ran off.

Zhengting looked at Xukun, who was pointing a can of mace at him. The older rolled his eyes before grabbing the mace and ripping it out of Xukun’s hands, pointing it at the younger boy, who quickly turned and ran off.

Qin Fen had been hiding, once he saw Xukun rush by, he quickly got up, before beginning his search for a weapon again. He smirked as he found a spear.

Xinchun grabs a backpack, not realizing it’s empty, and decides to retreat to higher ground.

Qin Zimo decides to stay at the Cornucopia for resources. He finds a place to hide, just in case one of his friends tried to kill him.

ChengCheng runs away from the Cornucopia. He wanted to be as far away from his friends as he could.

Linkai and Mubo also run away together. They figured it would be safer to work in pairs.

Quanzhe finds a backpack full of camping equipment. He shoulders the backpack before taking off towards the woods.

YanJun finds a bag full of explosives. He looks around, before quickly zipping the backpack up and dashing towards the mountains.

Zeren entered the Cornucopia, after picking up a Bowie knife. He could see LiNong’s reflection in a mirror and smirked. He drug the knife against the wall, making his way closer to the smaller boy, who was shaken up now.

“I know you’re there.” Zeren said, stopping and peering over the counter where LiNong was hiding. The younger let out a scream as Zeren grabbed him by his hair, pulling him up.

Zeren smirked, before repeatedly stabbing LiNong in the stomach, chest and neck.

Minghui runs away from the Cornucopia after seeing Justin exit with a sickle.​

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
Day 1

Justin had traveled far enough where he figured he’d be safe from his friends. Sitting against a tree, he looked up to the sky as he began thinking about home.

Mubo, Katto And Quanzhe had met up a while ago. “Have you seen anyone else?” Quanzhe asked. “Nope.” Mubo said as the three of them walked.

They stopped whenever they heard rustling and saw Qin Fen and Kwin coming out of the bushes. “Are you guys hunting for the others?” Kwin.

“Yep.” Mubo said. “Excellent, so are we.” Kwin smirked. “Care to join us?” He added, seeing the other boys nod.

Zuo was hiding from ChengCheng. He needed to get away from him before he killed him. Grabbing a rock, he tossed it in the opposite direction, and once ChengCheng ran towards the noise, Zuo ran the other way.

Xukun sat down against a tree as he wiped the sweat from his brow. He heard a drone overhead and looked up as a backpack was dropped. Approaching it, he opened it and smiled when he saw food. “Thank you!”

Lay had found a field of flowers. He hummed to himself as he picked them.

Wenjun stopped walking as he heard a drone pass over. He walked over to the package it had dropped, and smirked when he saw the hatchet.

Luhan grabbed onto the cliff as he pulled himself up. He sighed as he rolled over onto his back. “At least...I’m higher..”

Linkai ducked behind a tree when he heard the drone. He came out when he realized it was for him. He walked to the bag and picked it up, opening it and seeing explosives.

Zhangjing smirked as he cornered Didi and grabbed the sword from his hand. “Were you planning on killing me, Didi?”

“N-no..” Didi’s voice trembled from fear.

Zhangjing smirked and turned as if he was leaving. He quickly turned back around before swinging the sword at Didi, slicing his chest, and leaving the younger to bleed out.

Xinchun groaned as the fish got away from him for the fourth time. He had given up by now, throwing the trident down in the river.

Qin Zimo, after witnessing Zeren brutally kill LiNong, quickly left the Cornucopia. He grabbed what he could carry before traveling to higher ground.

“Oh? Luhan?” He noticed the other boy, who jumped at the sound of his voice.

“Don’t worry, I’m not going to hurt you. I was going to hide in the Cornucopia...but I saw Zeren kill LiNong...and I had to flee..” he said as he looked down.

“Shit..” Peiyao said, holding his side as he fell to the ground. He had the misfortune of running into Zeren, who cut him with his knife, but luckily, Peiyao got away, but now he was bleeding.

He looked up as a drone hovered overhead before dropping a first aid kit in front of Peiyao. “Thank you...thank you..”

YanJun was searching for firewood so he could get a fire going before it go dark. He was about to give up before finally finding some useable wood.

“Give us everything you have, Zeren and then you can go.” Ziyi said. Zeren looked at him and then Minghui. He pulled his backpack off before dropping it.

When Minghui approached, Zeren pulled his knife out, stabbing Minghui in the neck. Ziyi charged at him and the two began fighting. Zeren got the upper hand, pinning Ziyi to the ground and squeezing his throat until Ziyi stopped breathing.

Zhengting stood at the top of a cliff. He was unable to handle the current circumstances and decided to kill himself. He turned and walked backwards, holding his arms out, as he smiled one last time, before stepping off the cliff, hitting the rocks below.​