How old were you when you first got a phone?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

itzmeguyz

Kpop Stan
Credits
I still haven't gotten a phone, which is sad because I just started high school. But my parents are overprotective so they won't get me a phone until like 11th or 12th grade...

What about you guys?

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐™ป๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐š„๐™ถ๐™ท ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
When I started middle school so I was 13. It was my birthday present.

fvedolls

Band Manager
Credits
I got it in 5th grade. I was a late bloomer since a lot of people got it in 3rd and 4th ๐Ÿ˜”

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐™ป๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐š„๐™ถ๐™ท ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
I got it in 5th grade. I was a late bloomer since a lot of people got it in 3rd and 4th ๐Ÿ˜”
Nowadays 5 and 6 year olds are running around with iPhone 11's

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
C

ChocolateChim

i still dont have one. one of the reasons is becuase since i have so many other siblings "YoU dOnT gEt oNe uNTiL yoUR oThEr sIsTer gEts oNe." but i do have an ipad and a computer that is no where to be found. The last time i saw it was when i was charging it downstairs.

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
i still dont have one. one of the reasons is becuase since i have so many other siblings "YoU dOnT gEt oNe uNTiL yoUR oThEr sIsTer gEts oNe." but i do have an ipad and a computer that is no where to be found. The last time i saw it was when i was charging it downstairs.
Johnny took it

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
I was in 6th grade so about 12 years old or so. I only got it because I had to walk home and my mom wanted to make sure I didnโ€™t get abducted.
Same here. I would ride the bus home and then walk from the bus stop to my house