How many lightsticks do you currently have?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
My mom doesn't buy me bcuz he hates KPOP...calling my fave kpop male idols "girls"...😦😦😢😢😥😥😥
I’m sorry about that :( I wonder why parents would think that...I mean it doesn’t even matter if male idols look like “girls” or whatever, like can’t they just accept the idols for who they are, like what kind of adults think that way?!?! Is that like a stereotypical thing for her (your mum)??

renejayde

Kpop Groupie
Author
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Yuta
Lucas
Jungwoo
Changbin
None, I want one so badly but I keep talking myself out of it because it's pointless for me since I'll never get to go to a concert 😂

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
I’m sorry about that :( I wonder why parents would think that...I mean it doesn’t even matter if male idols look like “girls” or whatever, like can’t they just accept the idols for who they are, like what kind of adults think that way?!?! Is that like a stereotypical thing for her (your mum)??
I don't know why she thinks like that...my aunt also thinks like that! Last week me n my friends told about kpop n showed some idols to our teacher...she also told the same!! So sad..😢😢😢 but my cousins n friends are all into kpop... My dad too...He likes kpop a little...At least these facts make me happy!😊😊

Last edited:
Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
I don't know why she thinks like that...my aunt also thinks like that! Last week me n my friends told about kpop m showed some idols to her...she also told the same!! So sad..😢😢😢 but my cousins n friends are all into kpop... My dad too...He likes kpop a little...At least these facts make me happy!😊😊
Hmm that’s really strange! Do you know if they’re like against the LGBT community? I think you’ll get what i mean when i asked that question..since your mum and your aunt consider male idols as “females” and thats what i really hate when i hear people say that!! Like just don’t say that this guy looks like a girl..i think what a guy wears can still look like a guy and not a girl if you get what i mean.. At least you have your dad and your cousins and friends that are into kpop which is great!! I’m so sorry to hear about that!! :(

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
Hmm that’s really strange! Do you know if they’re like against the LGBT community? I think you’ll get what i mean when i asked that question..since your mum and your aunt consider male idols as “females” and thats what i really hate when i hear people say that!! Like just don’t say that this guy looks like a girl..i think what a guy wears can still look like a guy and not a girl if you get what i mean.. At least you have your dad and your cousins and friends that are into kpop which is great!! I’m so sorry to hear about that!! :(
Most of the adults here love70s n 80s songs....They don't like modern music...But my mom likes GFriend n twice... That's all she loves when talking of kpop