how many kpop albums do you own?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

kpop_queenie❤

Kpop Fan
Credits
Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo
Jacob
Changbin
Kun
I own 10 🙂
Stray Kids Go Live and In Life
SF9 9loryus, Narcissus, and RPM
ITZY It'z Me
SuperM The 1st Mini Album
And from my latest Target haul I now have NCT Resonance Pt. 1, NCT 127 Neozone The Final Round, and Twice Eyes Wide Open!

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
☆ SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. D] ☆
Wonho
omg i feel bad saying how many own now, so many of you don't have that many (not that that's bad, if anything that's better for your wallets)...

if my count is correct i have 97 albums.....plus other things like photobooks, concert blu-rays, season's greetings, shirts, fanmade goods......don't be like me yall....don't fall into the consumerist trap.... and the scary thing is i bought most of this this year....i only had 28 albums in january......let this be a warning to ya'll....so much money....

(im not rich btw im just VERY irresponsible with my student loan money, again DONT BE LIKE ME)

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
omg i feel bad saying how many own now, so many of you don't have that many (not that that's bad, if anything that's better for your wallets)...

if my count is correct i have 97 albums.....plus other things like photobooks, concert blu-rays, season's greetings, shirts, fanmade goods......don't be like me yall....don't fall into the consumerist trap.... and the scary thing is i bought most of this this year....i only had 28 albums in january......let this be a warning to ya'll....so much money....

(im not rich btw im just VERY irresponsible with my student loan money, again DONT BE LIKE ME)
Lucky you

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari

JEALOUS and also same (actually tbh i've been doing really well with my money, i do still spend it but not as much anymore!)

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
i think i have 8
BTS - LY Her, LY Tear, LY Answer, 2 Kool 4 Skool, Dark and Wild and BTS World OST
Irene&Seulgi 1st mini album
and SuperM 1st mini album

to be 100% honest I don't really want the SuperM album. I'm thinking about selling it on E-bay or something but since my grandma bought it from a shady website, there were things that were in not-so-good condition. The spine of the photobook was really worn out and the poster had small rips on it. it was pretty bad to see since the person who sold this obviously didn't take proper care of it.
EDIT: I might get some more for X-mas, all I said was no more BTS albums because I already have so many 🤣

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
I can now say that I own 2 albums, it's great (y)