how long have you liked kpop?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Taebeans_

Kpop Fan
Website
wattpad.com
Credits
Jongho
Yunho
I don't exactly know because I have grown up listening to Korean songs, Chinese traditional songs and Arabic traditional/non-traditional songs. ┑( ̄▽ ̄)┍
But, if you want kind of exact- then 6-7 years because I started being a part of this Bangtan shiz since Day 1. :]♡

Taebeans_

Kpop Fan
Website
wattpad.com
Credits
Jongho
Yunho
I'm really into it since 2013, but I think I listen casually since 2012. Before I watched a lot of drama too.
Wow! So, have you watched Jenny Juno? It's a KMovie- I remember watching it in TV. Never really knew the actor- Then, I watched this K-Drama called Mad Dog and found him younger as ever-✊✊ Do they even age? Like, wth?😢

JiyeonFati

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Siyeon
SuA
JiU
Wow! So, have you watched Jenny Juno? It's a KMovie- I remember watching it in TV. Never really knew the actor- Then, I watched this K-Drama called Mad Dog and found him younger as ever-✊✊ Do they even age? Like, wth?😢

I think I've seen Jenny Juno, but I don't remember Mad Dog.

JiyeonFati

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Siyeon
SuA
JiU
It's about two teenagers who spent a night together- since then their life changes and they face hardship and regret- but, it's still a cute movie though.
Pretty have forgotten thought. The title tell me something but that's all.

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
It's weird because I have different dates:
About 4-6 years ago, I knew about EXO and listened to them, but never liked them anymore since the changes were too massive. Since then I stopped every interaction of KPop.
In early 2018, my friend introduced me to BTS. I didn't feel any interest in them... until a few crack vids. I then stopped because I feel that I'm overly obsessed with them.
In late 2018... About a year to now I think (September something) I was back at school, suddenly known that my friends liked BTS. They forced me to learn their names and Go Go... Which when I rested a while, I watched a bit more crackhead videos of them... Therefore, I've fallen for them again... And throughout this year, I've learned a bit more groups and each group had their "Golden" stage aka me watching their videos every single day XDD
So I'm not sure about the real date XDD But I guess I'd say the nearly one year mark <3