How do you spend your free time?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LiaBia

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Rocky
Moonbin
JinJin
MJ
I'm kinda curious I need ideas of new things to do, cause all I really do it watch Netflix haha....

LiaBia

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Rocky
Moonbin
JinJin
MJ
I currently spend my free time here, watching IRIS, listening to KPOP, dancing, learning Korean, going on Instagram, playing games, and reading webcomics.
Is IRIS a tv show>
Wow you do alot haha, i go through times when i only read webcomics (maybe you could recommend some?) for days and then i stop, bit werid.

piscesigh

Maknae
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Wooseok
Dean
Woodz
Jungwoo
If I have the time, I start watching survival shows (example: The Unit, SMTM, etc) so I get into new groups. I also create new Spotify playlists or watch crack videos kssksk

VIPJACKAHGADAY

CEO
Website
lnk.bio
Credits
Young K
CL
Is IRIS a tv show>
Wow you do alot haha, i go through times when i only read webcomics (maybe you could recommend some?) for days and then i stop, bit werid.
IRIS is a Kdrama. It came out in 2009 and is completed with 20 episodes. It's about a guy who joins a secret organization but is used as a pawn and abandoned, so he seeks revenge on the director of the organization. I read webcomics on an app called WebComics. I don't know all the comics that can be found across many platforms and some have different names on different platforms, so I can't give you a definite recommendation.

LiaBia

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Rocky
Moonbin
JinJin
MJ
If I have the time, I start watching survival shows (example: The Unit, SMTM, etc) so I get into new groups. I also create new Spotify playlists or watch crack videos kssksk
i really don't think i have the heart to watch survival shows like i'd probably cry. i watch a lot of Idol prank videos. haha

LiaBia

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Rocky
Moonbin
JinJin
MJ
Listening to music, watching series/movies, reading books, going to play with my dogs, meeting up with friends, being here :)
ohhh what breed dogs do you have? ( i have a german shepard) , i used to read a lot but not such much any more... haha

LiaBia

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Rocky
Moonbin
JinJin
MJ
IRIS is a Kdrama. It came out in 2009 and is completed with 20 episodes. It's about a guy who joins a secret organization but is used as a pawn and abandoned, so he seeks revenge on the director of the organization. I read webcomics on an app called WebComics. I don't know all the comics that can be found across many platforms and some have different names on different platforms, so I can't give you a definite recommendation.
sounds good, i might see if i can watch it...

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
Currently I spend my free time here as well as going on YouTube and looking at updates that my ult groups as well as their fan accounts have posted on twitter and instagram.