How do you keep up on New Releases?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

sorrysweetie

Message me if you need anything!
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Siyeon
AleXa
Hu Tao
Hongjoong
Hello! I am back for a bit!

I have been extremely with college and it has been really hard to keep up on new releases. I was curious how do you guys remind yourself? Do you simply rely on your memory? Do you keep a calendar? Maybe a certain app? Or some other way? I am very curious because I tend to rely on my memory and then I miss releases!

Also how is everyone doing? 💕

simply_moa

woozi | left kpf.
Author
Credits
Halloween Hello Kitty
Black Converse Shoes
✧ Rose Taehyun ✧
✧ Seonghwa ✧
Hello! I am back for a bit!

I have been extremely with college and it has been really hard to keep up on new releases. I was curious how do you guys remind yourself? Do you simply rely on your memory? Do you keep a calendar? Maybe a certain app? Or some other way? I am very curious because I tend to rely on my memory and then I miss releases!

Also how is everyone doing? 💕
i mostly try to remember hahaha!!!
i try to add a notification too with it just in case

i'm doing alright, hbu and wb!

sorrysweetie

Message me if you need anything!
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Siyeon
AleXa
Hu Tao
Hongjoong
i use kpopping.com. they have a calendar and i check it every day for birthdays and comeback notices
oo I'll have a look!
I have a discord server with a bot i pay for that posts every update via twitter and youtube for all the groups I enjoy, then i just go back and review discord at my own pace to see what's new, upcoming etc. :devilish:
THATS SO NICE!
<33

⬆️ i use the link above !!

there are different pages for each month and it keeps u updated on comebacks/debuts!
ooo I have seen this website before! Thank you!

theglory

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Glad to hear you're staying on top of college too, that's kept me pretty busy in the past as well. I usually just browse kpopping.com since they have a really handy calendar feature that alerts me to new releases. Might be worth checking out next time you have a minute, could help make it easier to keep up!