How do you hang up your posters?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

daileee-in-orbit

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Go Won
Zoa
Yeojin
Choerry
hi~

i received a few kpop albums for my bday recently, and i really wanna hang the posters up !! i did some online research, and apparently there's A LOT of ways to hang up posters w/o damaging the wall (ex. using poster tape, toothpaste (?), etc.)

although the research has been really helpful, i'm also curious how some of u hang your posters up ! if you have any tips or suggestions, pls let me know, thank u !!

(btw this is my first thread, so idk if i'm doing this right lol)

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

🎧ᗪEᑎ ᗰOTᕼEᖇ, ᗰOTᕼEᖇ ᗯOᒪᖴ🎧
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
I just use tape. I need to hang up my WayV poster but it’s huge & well, my walls are covered with my kids’ drawings, so I haven’t found space for it & I also have a Minho(SHINee) poster I need to hang up but still haven’t found space for it either 🥲

daileee-in-orbit

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Go Won
Zoa
Yeojin
Choerry
I just use tape. I need to hang up my WayV poster but it’s huge & well, my walls are covered with my kids’ drawings, so I haven’t found space for it & I also have a Minho(SHINee) poster I need to hang up but still haven’t found space for it either 🥲
wow thank u for the advice !! what type of tape do u use ?

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
i use double sided tape and stick it to the back so when you take the posters off from the wall, they won't rip
I’ve done that before too but currently don’t have double sided tape but that’s a good one too!

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion

gwslay

< jjuni 3
Author
Website
minjunisms.carrd.co
Credits
Baekgyeul
Jaechan
Bian
Raspberry
i use tape and i loop it around and stick it to itself so its almost like double sided tape and i flatten it out and stick it on the corners of the poster/whatever it it im hanging up and stick to the wall

with scotch tape ive never had trouble with paint coming off but the posters may or may not have rips afterwords 🤡

daileee-in-orbit

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Go Won
Zoa
Yeojin
Choerry
i use tape and i loop it around and stick it to itself so its almost like double sided tape and i flatten it out and stick it on the corners of the poster/whatever it it im hanging up and stick to the wall

with scotch tape ive never had trouble with paint coming off but the posters may or may not have rips afterwords 🤡
rips...? so scary...

i'll try your suggestion though :)

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
I use clear tape, and I'm not worried about damaging my walls because they're white but when you peel the tape off the posters, part of the coloring comes off along with it so I'd rather put tape on the back of the poster and hope that it doesn't fall off in the middle of the night 🤠

wonsta

Band Manager
Credits
✧ Baekgyeul Bbobbipo ✧
Flower Bouquet
Squidward Tentacles
✧ Monsta X Hyungwon ✧
Sometimes I use these things called glue dots, other times my mom brings home these sticky square things from the dollar store (I think) but i usually use those to hang up my photocards (Or just smaller pictures that don't really count as posters). Sometimes I use it for my posters, but I have to use 4 on each corner because they don't stick so well

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
☆ SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. D] ☆
Wonho
i use scotch removable mounting squares. theyre these little double sided tape squares specifically meant for hanging things on walls without damaging them. i find that they're sturdy but still easy to remove and don't pull up paint or leave behind residue (in my experience). i think command brand probably has something similar, and maybe other brands too; just look out for 'removable' and 'mounting'.

daileee-in-orbit

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Go Won
Zoa
Yeojin
Choerry
I use clear tape, and I'm not worried about damaging my walls because they're white but when you peel the tape off the posters, part of the coloring comes off along with it so I'd rather put tape on the back of the poster and hope that it doesn't fall off in the middle of the night 🤠
ooh yeah i have the same concern...

daileee-in-orbit

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Go Won
Zoa
Yeojin
Choerry
i use scotch removable mounting squares. theyre these little double sided tape squares specifically meant for hanging things on walls without damaging them. i find that they're sturdy but still easy to remove and don't pull up paint or leave behind residue (in my experience). i think command brand probably has something similar, and maybe other brands too; just look out for 'removable' and 'mounting'.
woahh thanks, this is really helpful !!