How do you hang up your posters?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

cix.sense

โฅโฅ ๐Š๐ข๐ฆ ๐’๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง โฅโฅ
Author
Tape, just make sure the posters arent paper like so they dont ruin (from expirience) for some postes i use thumb tacks

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
โœง Emo Spongebob โœง
Username Change
i used to use poster strips but since we don't have any more (bc i used them all ๐Ÿคก) i just use thumbtacks or just regular scotch tape. The thing with thumbtacks tho, is that they leave holes everywhere :<

daileee-in-orbit

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Go Won
Zoa
Yeojin
Choerry
i used to use poster strips but since we don't have any more (bc i used them all ๐Ÿคก) i just use thumbtacks or just regular scotch tape. The thing with thumbtacks tho, is that they leave holes everywhere :<
ooh yeah i didn't wanna use thumbtacks for that reason... umm what are poster strips ? ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ

daileee-in-orbit

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Go Won
Zoa
Yeojin
Choerry
also, idk if this makes a difference, but my walls are textured, so they're kinda bumpy... i tried regular scotch tape yesterday and also rolled pieces of tape on the back of the poster, but the posters wouldn't stay on ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

does anyone have any suggestions for this ? thank u !!

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
โœง Emo Spongebob โœง
Username Change
umm what are poster strips ? ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ
you stick them to the back of your poster and put them on the wall and when you want to take the poster down the poster strips have this little tab at the bottom so all you have to do is pull on the tab and (idek how to describe this) you pull on the tab and somehow the adhesive on the poster strip stretches and kinda like magic is comes off of the wall and the poster without damaging anything.
they look like this
81uJT8t27EL._AC_SX679_.jpg
command-office-fasteners-17024-136es-1d_600.jpg

daileee-in-orbit

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Go Won
Zoa
Yeojin
Choerry
you stick them to the back of your poster and put them on the wall and when you want to take the poster down the poster strips have this little tab at the bottom so all you have to do is pull on the tab and (idek how to describe this) you pull on the tab and somehow the adhesive on the poster strip stretches and kinda like magic is comes off of the wall and the poster without damaging anything.
they look like this
81uJT8t27EL._AC_SX679_.jpg
command-office-fasteners-17024-136es-1d_600.jpg
woahh !! they sound so cool, i think i might try using these :)