How do you decide what to watch next?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Chesmu41

Kpop Amateur
Credits
So I reached about 200+ anime on my MAL plan to watch the other day. I started thinking about how I never actually watch what I add because I always choose to watch whatever I'm hyped about at the time, and that I might be missing out on a bunch of great shows.

So I decided to find an online list randomizer, copied and pasted my list into it, and now I have a list of anime I can watch in a completely random order!
biggrin.png

How do you guys choose what to watch next?

blackrose110

Kpop Groupie
Website
blackroseintroduction.carrd.co
Credits
Bubble Heart Box
Denki Kaminari
Kirishima Eijirou
Cookie Bite
So I reached about 200+ anime on my MAL plan to watch the other day. I started thinking about how I never actually watch what I add because I always choose to watch whatever I'm hyped about at the time, and that I might be missing out on a bunch of great shows.

So I decided to find an online list randomizer, copied and pasted my list into it, and now I have a list of anime I can watch in a completely random order!
biggrin.png

How do you guys choose what to watch next?
fine a wheel spinner website, place all the anime u never watch or added nd spin it. whtever anime it landed on u will watch that nd so on nd so on

MiroshChaeray

Kpop Stan
Credits
Ji Changwook
Ahn Hyoseop
Hide
Shinwon
By following the two step strategy

Step 1: look for the most interesting-sounding titles.
Step 2: Read the synopsis/premise of the plot, and then deciding on what I feel like watching the most out of those.

Fairly simple, yet works splendidly. ^^

Lysa

Kpop Groupie
Website
disqus.com
Credits
Yuri
Sunoo
If I see an interesting anime, I go to IMDb and look at the ratings without the spoilers