how do u determine ur bias in a group?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

jenosimp

johnny su(h)premacy
Credits
Cherries
Heart Jewel
Pink Rose
Chocolate Strawberry
by this i mean what do u look for in someone when picking a bias in a group? like,, do u like the rappers, or singers, or dancers, or someone who makes u laugh etc ??
pls answer im curious, sorry if this is already a thread

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I usually just base it off of who catches my eye in a dance practice, and then sometimes it'll shift to another person, usually because I appreciate their talent.
Or it's happened that I was looking at their profile and they stood out for some reason or another, it's usually height.
That is how I ended up biasing Jinho and Jay, because they were both shorter than a normal male idol, and they were closer to my height, so I wanted to know more about them, and I ended liking them the most out of the group

peltonia

Kpop Fan
Credits
MJ
Soobin
Juhaknyeon
Choerry
I like all rounders especially good dancers and the ones who dominate variety shows ... more than any of that tho I’m always looking for interesting people, anyone who makes me think why would they do or say that, what did they mean by that, why do they act this way around one person and a different way around another... MYSTERIOUS PPL

person

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Dohyun
Keonhee
Joohoney
JinJin
idk, i'll just be watching the mv or smthn and all of a sudden i'll go 'he/she is my bias' and cop some strange looks. all part of the process

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
☆ SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. D] ☆
Wonho
o
idk, i'll just be watching the mv or smthn and all of a sudden i'll go 'he/she is my bias' and cop some strange looks. all part of the process
omg same i'll just instantly be like "that's the one" and the weird thing is afterwards i'll learn more about them and they're just my style. it's like a sixth sense lol

D

Dremes

Well I have this rule VBV aka vocals before visuals. I usually go for a rapper but if a vocalist catches my heart then they turn into a bias. If I have two members that I can’t pick between I break my rule and look at visuals and runner up becomes a bias wrecker. It’s a long and hard process, hence why I only Stan like 5 groups at the moment lol.

jenosimp

johnny su(h)premacy
Credits
Cherries
Heart Jewel
Pink Rose
Chocolate Strawberry
Well I have this rule VBV aka vocals before visuals. I usually go for a rapper but if a vocalist catches my heart then they turn into a bias. If I have two members that I can’t pick between I break my rule and look at visuals and runner up becomes a bias wrecker. It’s a long and hard process, hence why I only Stan like 5 groups at the moment lol.
wow...thats interesting