how do i do this??

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
i've seen people put gifs and photos of idols under their comments to decorate their comment/thread,, i was wondering how i could do this? i know how to add photos and gifs to my post but i can't make more than one photos/gifs fit in an organized way
do you have any tips?

kokomi

彡☆
Credits
Username Change
Flower Vase
Berry Tart
Heart Cake
hii! ok so this is called a signature!! if you click on your profile right next to account details you will find aignature! then you can import picture or put text there and it will show up after your messages! c: look in help desk to learn how to import pictures/videos

kokomi

彡☆
Credits
Username Change
Flower Vase
Berry Tart
Heart Cake
i believe this is what you mean no? (also soryy jess yours is the only one i can see rn)35958

kokomi

彡☆
Credits
Username Change
Flower Vase
Berry Tart
Heart Cake
yes, that's what i mean, the main problem i have is with the gifs either not loading or the pictures not lining up
ok so for the gifs it could be that they aren't showing up for you or the link isn't valid. if your are importing the gif through media then it may be that it isn't from the websites listed/allowed. and with the pictures if you tap it then i believe you can make them smaller and arrange them

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
ok so for the gifs it could be that they aren't showing up for you or the link isn't valid. if your are importing the gif through media then it may be that it isn't from the websites listed/allowed. and with the pictures if you tap it then i believe you can make them smaller and arrange them
alright thank you so much~! 😊

Jungwon's dimple

Face of The Group
Credits
hii! ok so this is called a signature!! if you click on your profile right next to account details you will find aignature! then you can import picture or put text there and it will show up after your messages! c: look in help desk to learn how to import pictures/videos
OMG IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS ANSWER :) TYSM!!