Holland 200410 YouTube Livestream Fanboying <3

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Did you watch Holland's Livestream?

• Yes I did, it was so cute <3

• I did, but not live

• No I did not

Results are only viewable after voting.
So, this morning at about 6 AM PST, I was greeted with the pleasant surprise of a Livestream from Holland!!
Of course, I immediately clicked and started watching, and there was not a second I was bored.
He's just so adorable!! And I'm proud of where he's come in just two short years (I discovered him the day Neverland was released uwu). His English was amazing and his attention to Harlings was super cute~
There were a few moments that really stuck out to me and I feel like I haven't gotten the chance to rant about them enough, because I don't know a lot of people who know of Holland (sad to say). One of which was a really cute interaction between Holland and a fan whose username is Noah Harling. Noah stated that he had gone to a Holland concert and met a boy in the crowd, and now they're boyfriends (how cute is that?! I wish them the best of luck in the upcoming years <3). Holland managed to read this comment and was shocked, saying "Oh my God, such [like a] drama!" and even addressed Noah by his name to single him out, then congratulated them <3. After about half an hour of Noah (understandably) fanboying, he told Holland he would send couple photos to his Instagram, and Holland said he would keep his eye out! <3
There were a couple of times where he even mentioned my comments, and I was so pleasingly shook!
The first comment I made was complimenting his English ("Your English is so good! πŸ’–"), which he read out loud and proceeded to giggle sort-of like he was shy but grateful for the comment (I'm not fully sure how to describe it, but it was cute nonetheless! X~~~X).
The second comment, I wanted to speak to him in Korean so he wouldn't stress himself with speaking English (most of the Livestream was him and his translator speaking English), so I said: "μ‚¬λž‘ν•΄μš” ν˜• β€πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ" {translation: "I love you, Hyung"} (yes, I am that extra, okay? ^-^; ). He then read it out loud and chuckled(???) to himself before saying in English "I love you, too" and oH mY gOsh I was doing everything I could to not squeal and jump up and down and wake the entire rest of the house because I was so happyyyyyyy-

This is part of the reason why I stan him so much, is because he truly cares for his fans and wants them to be happy and wants what's best for them, and I truly appreciate him for that <3
One last thing that really stuck out to me was towards the end. Throughout the entirety of the Livestream, he had been answering frequently asked questions on Twitter off of slips of paper he drew from a cup, and the very last question was "If you had one wish, what would it be?" His response was "Not money, but more fame" and I want this wish to become a reality for him, so if you have the time could you at the very least check out his music videos and leave some support? I feel like that would really lift his spirits during this dark time of everyone's lives <3
Did you guys watch his Livestream as well? What did you think of it? Did he single out your comment as well?
Please remember to stay safe <3
200410 Livestream
Neverland MV (Holland's debut song)
Loved You Better MV (Holland's most recent comeback)

I haven't watched it yet, but I think it's on my watch later list. I love Holland. My iPod is named Holland.

OMG, that's so cute~! I love that ^.^

Holland definitely deserves more appreciation☺

Definitely! He has such amazing talent and he is just at the start of his career. He'll eventually have enough budget to incorporate choreographies into his music, and I feel like that's when he'll take off into popularity.

pocket_jinho

Face of The Group
Credits
St.Van
Jun
Jinho
Yeosang
Definitely! He has such amazing talent and he is just at the start of his career. He'll eventually have enough budget to incorporate choreographies into his music, and I feel like that's when he'll take off into popularity.
I look forward to the day when I get to see Holland dance. It will be a blessing to the world. I'm very proud of him.

stanloona

CEO
Website
caijklm.carrd.co
Credits
Sakuma Ritsu
LOONA
Orbit Crown
omg i remember me and my friends watching his debut single the day it was released during gym class and i was part of holland amino staff once lmao hes grown so much though i never have time to watch his streams let along anyone else's TT

eh? who is this man? take me to him, because i must stan >_<
His stage name is Holland, but his real name is Go Taeseob. He's the first openly gay Kpop idol and he must be protected *^*

BrianRodriguez

Kpop Amateur
Credits
So, this morning at about 6 AM PST, I was greeted with the pleasant surprise of a Livestream from Holland!!
Of course, I immediately clicked and started watching, and there was not a second I was bored.
He's just so adorable!! And I'm proud of where he's come in just two short years (I discovered him the day Neverland was released uwu). His English was amazing and his attention to Harlings was super cute~
There were a few moments that really stuck out to me and I feel like I haven't gotten the chance to rant about them enough, because I don't know a lot of people who know of Holland (sad to say). One of which was a really cute interaction between Holland and a fan whose username is Noah Harling. Noah stated that he had gone to a Holland concert and met a boy in the crowd, and now they're boyfriends (how cute is that?! I wish them the best of luck in the upcoming years <3). Holland managed to read this comment and was shocked, saying "Oh my God, such [like a] drama!" and even addressed Noah by his name to single him out, then congratulated them <3. After about half an hour of Noah (understandably) fanboying, he told Holland he would send couple photos to his Instagram, and Holland said he would keep his eye out! <3
There were a couple of times where he even mentioned my comments, and I was so pleasingly shook!
The first comment I made was complimenting his English ("Your English is so good! πŸ’–"), which he read out loud and proceeded to giggle sort-of like he was shy but grateful for the comment (I'm not fully sure how to describe it, but it was cute nonetheless! X~~~X).
The second comment, I wanted to speak to him in Korean so he wouldn't stress himself with speaking English (most of the Livestream was him and his translator speaking English), so I said: "μ‚¬λž‘ν•΄μš” ν˜• β€πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ" {translation: "I love you, Hyung"} (yes, I am that extra, okay? ^-^; ). He then read it out loud and chuckled(???) to himself before saying in English "I love you, too" and oH mY gOsh I was doing everything I could to not squeal and jump up and down and wake the entire rest of the house because I was so happyyyyyyy-

This is part of the reason why I stan him so much, is because he truly cares for his fans and wants them to be happy and wants what's best for them, and I truly appreciate him for that <3
One last thing that really stuck out to me was towards the end. Throughout the entirety of the Livestream, he had been answering frequently asked questions on Twitter off of slips of paper he drew from a cup, and the very last question was "If you had one wish, what would it be?" His response was "Not money, but more fame" and I want this wish to become a reality for him, so if you have the time could you at the very least check out his music videos and leave some support? I feel like that would really lift his spirits during this dark time of everyone's lives <3
Did you guys watch his Livestream as well? What did you think of it? Did he single out your comment as well?
Please remember to stay safe <3
200410 Livestream
Neverland MV (Holland's debut song)
Loved You Better MV (Holland's most recent comeback)
Very cool! It's important, when watching live broadcasts of this scale, don't have to be bored for a minute. This indicates the maximum level of professionalism and training. For me, this is an example of how live broadcasts should look like. I've found helpful guidelines and tips on how to create professional mobile live streams, you can see more if this is relevant for you too. To improve the quality of my stream, I'm ready to use all available methods, and I'll be grateful for any recommendations.

Last edited: