Historial VS Modern Kdramas

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Historical VS Modern

• Historical

• Modern

• Both

Results are only viewable after voting.

Naomi

❤ VIC10TION ❤
Credits
Bugs Bunny
Subin
Byungchan
Hanse
Which do you like best? or are you enjoying both?

kpop_queenie❤

Kpop Fan
Credits
Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo
Jacob
Changbin
Kun
I really enjoy the historical dramas because I find their culture and language fascinating. The clothes, the makeup, the laws, the politics, the ways of life and the different honorifics and manners of speaking are so interesting! But I must agree with @Lost_in_the_Dream, the plots definitely feel similar especially if you watch two in a row. But I mean it kinda makes sense that they would feel similar because the plot has to fit into all the elements of the past that I mentioned above--there is less room for innovation because the future is already set (it already happened), if that makes sense.

The modern ones, in comparison, can be so much more diverse because there are many more elements to present day than there were in the historical drama days. I voted that I love both because to me they really balance themselves out. If I am starting to get bored or frustrated with present day ones, then I watch a historical one and vice versa 😊

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
Modern
Especially with a supernatural twist