High4 20 - HookGA {MV} ft. Hwasa

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
it's always sad to see groups disband because they didn't get the recognition they deserved or because their company was shit at promoting them (i'm looking at you pledis... give me after school and pristin back 😡😭😭)
Right! Or just all the disrespect and not paying them, looking at you TSHIT, the disrespect B.A.P and Untouchable went through 😡

rynna

Kpop Fan
Credits
Right! Or just all the disrespect and not paying them, looking at you TSHIT, the disrespect B.A.P and Untouchable went through 😡
oh my god let's not even mention ts, b.a.p could've gone so far if it wasn't for all their company's bullshit 😩😩 i'm not super familiar with untouchable, but i'm glad that at least sleepy is doing well now

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
oh my god let's not even mention ts, b.a.p could've gone so far if it wasn't for all their company's bullshit 😩😩 i'm not super familiar with untouchable, but i'm glad that at least sleepy is doing well now
Agreed! Now Sonamoo might be disbanding and poor TRCNG, I’m worried for them, tbh

rynna

Kpop Fan
Credits
Agreed! Now Sonamoo might be disbanding and poor TRCNG, I’m worried for them, tbh
yeah, i was super surprised when i saw that sonamoo were having a comeback, because after their debut they practically disappeared (at least i didn't see them being promoted well) so i was close to thinking that they were gonna disband ;;; also, two members filed lawsuits against ts, so... it's all kinda a mess tbh

trcng also haven't been promoted properly, which is a pity because their music is really good 😕😕

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
yeah, i was super surprised when i saw that sonamoo were having a comeback, because after their debut they practically disappeared (at least i didn't see them being promoted well) so i was close to thinking that they were gonna disband ;;; also, two members filed lawsuits against ts, so... it's all kinda a mess tbh

trcng also haven't been promoted properly, which is a pity because their music is really good 😕😕
Yep! I agree :/ I wish companies would treat their idols better :/