GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Website
www.pinterest.com
Credits
NO BOOMERS ALLOWED

> uniform looks like shit lmao
> so many years of education yet i still dont understand the concept of truly loving yourself
> tryhard people are fucking annoying pfft
> why are hoodies not fucking allowed omg
> teachers who are secretly assholes andexpect respect them when all they do is yell ??? i mean sure sissy , i know you want to be respected but if you dont respect me too then what makes you think im gonna respect you ??
> toxic friends
> forced socialization
> waste of time
> makes me feel like shit when i dont do well for my exams

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
NO BOOMERS ALLOWED

> so many years of education yet i still dont understand the concept of truly loving yourself
> teachers who are secretly assholes andexpect respect them when all they do is yell ??? i mean sure sissy , i know you want to be respected but if you dont respect me too then what makes you think im gonna respect you ??
> toxic friends
> forced socialization
> waste of time
Yes!! Totally all of these points tell exactly how I feel about high school. It really sucks :/

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
NO BOOMERS ALLOWED

> toxic friends
> forced socialization
> waste of time
You mentioned no boomers allowed but I doubt there is anyone born between 1946-1964 on this site ๐Ÿ˜‚