Hi

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

HyTz

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Is there still an audience looking at this? I'm already ready to talk normally... Uninterrupted

JiyeonFati

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Siyeon
SuA
JiU
:annyeong:

If you're new to kpop, I could recommand you some girls groups, but I'm not sure if it would be a wise move ^^
Anyway enjoy your time here.

JiyeonFati

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Siyeon
SuA
JiU
If you want to make an idea of what you like is to find on youtube some of most viewed MV. It's a good start but not always the best songs. There also a thread here you can check. You should also watch at least once a music show, you'll get many group performing during their promotion.
Many groups are strong in dance, others are strong in vocal range, some artists have their own color, etc.
kpop tends to brass many genres, so watching older group might interest you too.
You got at least 2-3 groups debuting each month so it's pretty difficult to survive. Talent and work are a mandatory.
it's an industry too so they tend to release a good title song for which they work their ass with a choreography. Side tracks can be good, or just fillers. you also have soloist who are often more mature and better singer overall. Most popular are really good performers too.

HyTz

Kpop Rookie
Credits
If you want to make an idea of what you like is to find on youtube some of most viewed MV. It's a good start but not always the best songs. There also a thread here you can check. You should also watch at least once a music show, you'll get many group performing during their promotion.
Many groups are strong in dance, others are strong in vocal range, some artists have their own color, etc.
kpop tends to brass many genres, so watching older group might interest you too.
You got at least 2-3 groups debuting each month so it's pretty difficult to survive. Talent and work are a mandatory.
it's an industry too so they tend to release a good title song for which they work their ass with a choreography. Side tracks can be good, or just fillers. you also have soloist who are often more mature and better singer overall. Most popular are really good performers too.
I find it interesting everything you said, not even my girlfriend has told me so much ... I will take all that into account, thank you

Hyunlina Tozaki

Kpop Expert
Credits
Gahyeon
ROTHY
Heize
Chaeyoung
I find it interesting everything you said, not even my girlfriend has told me so much ... I will take all that into account, thank you
Can you stop naming me? You are stressful, surely you have no friends here

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
😅 I'm sorry for interrupting this "civilized" chat but wow I'm enjoying this show.
But anyways hello and hope you'll get into KPop(?) I don't know if you're already having some you like in general but if you're like me who doesn't like to look for random songs, you can try watching some try not to sing/dance challenge if you're interested. It has quite a few great songs mixed in different videos.

HyTz

Kpop Rookie
Credits
😅 I'm sorry for interrupting this "civilized" chat but wow I'm enjoying this show.
But anyways hello and hope you'll get into KPop(?) I don't know if you're already having some you like in general but if you're like me who doesn't like to look for random songs, you can try watching some try not to sing/dance challenge if you're interested. It has quite a few great songs mixed in different videos.
Huh? Sorry i don't understand, and hi

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Huh? Sorry i don't understand, and hi
Ok, so there are videos on YouTube such as 'Try Not To Sing Challenge KPop Version' Where they bring out a bunch of songs that lasts quite a few seconds to let you hear each and one of them in a shorter version.
Here's an example... Not sure what's in there cause I haven't watched this one specifically yet.

HyTz

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Ok, so there are videos on YouTube such as 'Try Not To Sing Challenge KPop Version' Where they bring out a bunch of songs that lasts quite a few seconds to let you hear each and one of them in a shorter version.
Here's an example... Not sure what's in there cause I haven't watched this one specifically yet.
mmm ok, I see, I think I'll see one. Out of curiosity, what does your username mean?

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
mmm ok, I see, I think I'll see one. Out of curiosity, what does your username mean?
Yep! My username? It was out of random. Forgotten sounded... rather attractive to me (I don't have the words to explain it) And I was reading Alice in Wonderland and both words got stuck in my head as I made my first account with proper username. I've been using the same name for a while if no one else used it XDD