Hi

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
mmm ok, I see, I think I'll see one. Out of curiosity, what does your username mean?
Yeah, it saves my time too because I don't have to scroll through everything to look for a song that seems to attract but then didn't sound nice at all....

HyTz

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Yep! My username? It was out of random. Forgotten sounded... rather attractive to me (I don't have the words to explain it) And I was reading Alice in Wonderland and both words got stuck in my head as I made my first account with proper username. I've been using the same name for a while if no one else used it XDD
Thanks for telling me .... mmm, I don't know what to call you, but you gave him an idea for a post

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
You're smart, you remind me of someone, we have been 11 years old, but I care about the age of the person I talk to, I just care about having a good conversation, miss
I'm not smart, I'm just stating facts.
Ah, I see. I don't think it's the physical age that affects your conversation but the mental age of everyone and I know it gets confusing :D
Yeah, who doesn't want to have a nice conversation?
You don't really have to use honorifics around me cause I'm pretty sure you're older than me.

HyTz

Kpop Rookie
Credits
I'm not smart, I'm just stating facts.
Ah, I see. I don't think it's the physical age that affects your conversation but the mental age of everyone and I know it gets confusing :D
Yeah, who doesn't want to have a nice conversation?
You don't really have to use honorifics around me cause I'm pretty sure you're older than me.
I respect women regardless of their age, and I agree with what you say. Can I call you somehow? I find it weird not to call you by a name

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
I respect women regardless of their age, and I agree with what you say. Can I call you somehow? I find it weird not to call you by a name
Ah, well it's nice to see so!
You can call me FW, Forgotten Wonderland for short. Or E, Elisa for short. Actually, any of those four would suffice. It doesn't really matter.