Hi there :)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

heyy_there

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hello people from the Internet. I'm Lilia, but you can call me Lily and I'm from Italy. I started listening to kpop from 2018 when I saw the mv of ddu du ddu du. I never listened to a beautiful song like this, and I thought: "Wow, I love the voices of these girls and the music is perfect. I must check out other songs". And so I first started to follow Blackpink, and I became a big fan, btw my bias is Jichu :3. Then, I wanted to see what was this famous boy group that everyone was talking about, and do ya know who it is? Of course, BTS. After listening to a lot of songs of their, I became a fan. And my bias is Yoongi yey. Oh and this is the only boy group that I stan. Afterwards I started stanning Mamamoo, Everglow and Dreamcatcher(fun fact:in my profile picture there's Gahyeon, the maknae of this group and also my bias) and yeah I think this is all.
See you :) have a good day/night ๐Ÿ’œ
And sorry if there's something spelled wrong ^^

L

Love_alize071313

Hello people from the Internet. I'm Lilia, but you can call me Lily and I'm from Italy. I started listening to kpop from 2018 when I saw the mv of ddu du ddu du. I never listened to a beautiful song like this, and I thought: "Wow, I love the voices of these girls and the music is perfect. I must check out other songs". And so I first started to follow Blackpink, and I became a big fan, btw my bias is Jichu :3. Then, I wanted to see what was this famous boy group that everyone was talking about, and do ya know who it is? Of course, BTS. After listening to a lot of songs of their, I became a fan. And my bias is Yoongi yey. Oh and this is the only boy group that I stan. Afterwards I started stanning Mamamoo, Everglow and Dreamcatcher(fun fact:in my profile picture there's Gahyeon, the maknae of this group and also my bias) and yeah I think this is all.
Hi! I'm Alize! Welcome to the forums ^^

Hwa_ChaeMing

หœโ€*ยฐโ€ข.หœโ€*ยฐโ€ข ๐“ง๐“˜๐“ž๐“ ๐“ข๐“ค๐“Ÿ๐“ก๐“”๐“œ๐“๐“’๐“จ โ€ขยฐ*โ€หœ.โ€ขยฐ*โ€หœ
Author
Hi and welcome~ Call me Chae. My pms are always open if you want to talk!

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
Hello and welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay!

taesshlong

Maknae
Website
luvsickluvr.carrd.co
Credits
Minisode1 : Blue Hour
The Book of Us: The Demon
Intak
VOICE: The Future is Now
hi lily! i'm wyatt!
i stan blackpink and mamamoo, and am a casual listener of dreamcatcher! if you'd like a friend, dm me!

pocket_jinho

Face of The Group
Credits
St.Van
Jun
Jinho
Yeosang
Helloโ˜บ
64dec12fea4540b8ffdfdead01e9317d.jpg