Hi! New user here.

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

magali

Kpop Amateur
Credits
helloo!! :annyeong2: i'm magali! i'm 13, latina and a big girl group stan. i'm into lightsum, fromis_9, wjsn, loona and hello venus primarily, but i listen to anything female. outside of kpop, i like female rappers like megan thee stallion, monaleo, kaliii etc. and i hope i can make a few friends here !!

i come here from kpopsource, i saw a lot of people talking about kprofiles forums and i wasn't even aware that kprofiles even had a forum so i decided to join!
some of you might recognize me even (i hope lmao)

K

KookieMonsterr

helloo!! :annyeong2: i'm magali! i'm 13, latina and a big girl group stan. i'm into lightsum, fromis_9, wjsn, loona and hello venus primarily, but i listen to anything female. outside of kpop, i like female rappers like megan thee stallion, monaleo, kaliii etc. and i hope i can make a few friends here !!

i come here from kpopsource, i saw a lot of people talking about kprofiles forums and i wasn't even aware that kprofiles even had a forum so i decided to join!
some of you might recognize me even (i hope lmao)
Welcomeee to the forumsss i hope you enjoy your time on here

Hopefully we can bee friendz <3