Hi, I'm new!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

iixy

j t'aime. s/her <3
Author
Website
021793.carrd.co
Credits
Death Note
I don't want this to be a 'tacky' intro, but how did I not know about this site?!
I'm actually really happy atm because I found a site that I can actually relate to people on!!
But here's my intro!!

Hi! I'm iixy, you can call me by that or Frankie! I'm a minor, so please be aware of that! I go by it/its and they/them pronouns plus some neopronouns!
My ult groups are itzy, loona and blackpink!
I semi ult mamamoo and twice!
My 'regulars' (groups im wanting to stan in the futrure) are dreamcatcher, pixy, momoland, everglow and txt!

I'm so excited to start using this site, I don't want to sound overdramatic but the forums are so much like everskies forums (another site I use)
Please drop some tips and basics for this site down below if you can!! Thank you!!

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐™ป๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐š„๐™ถ๐™ท ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
Hello and welcome! Nice to meet you and I hope you enjoy your time here!

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐™ป๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐š„๐™ถ๐™ท ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
Thank you!! Nice to meet you too!!
Youโ€™re welcome!

If you need some help, here are the Forum Rules and How to earn credits

And we are currently hosting a 10,000 credit event where if you participate in the quiz and get a certain amount of answers you post a screenshot and get 10,000 credits and we also have a Self Love Layout Contest going on until this weekend if you want to enter that <3

iixy

j t'aime. s/her <3
Author
Website
021793.carrd.co
Credits
Death Note
Youโ€™re welcome!

If you need some help, here are the Forum Rules and How to earn credits

And we are currently hosting a 10,000 credit event where if you participate in the quiz and get a certain amount of answers you post a screenshot and get 10,000 credits and we also have a Self Love Layout Contest going on until this weekend if you want to enter that <3
Tysm!! I'll be reading the forum rules right now, what do you use credits for btw?

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
Tysm!! I'll be reading the forum rules right now, what do you use credits for btw?
You can use credits to buy cards in the shop but also for gifts. Shop

If you get one card of each level from the shop, including a logo card, you can get free Kpop goodies of your choice

iixy

j t'aime. s/her <3
Author
Website
021793.carrd.co
Credits
Death Note
welcome to kprofiles forums!! i'm keiko (nickname: koko ^^) i hope u enjoy ur stay here <33 i hope to see u around and possibly become friends <33 my ults are gwsn&txt is u ever need help stanning either u can pm me ^^ i also stan dreamcatcher so I can help with that too!! ^^
Thank you!! Should I check out gwsn? I've seen them everywhere and im contemplating if I should or not lol, if so do you have any song recs? ^^

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
Thank you!! Should I check out gwsn? I've seen them everywhere and im contemplating if I should or not lol, if so do you have any song recs? ^^
yes!! I recommend "Wonderboy, the Aerialist", "The Interpretation of Dreams", "Pinky Star" and "Black Hโ—le" i hope u enjoy them <33

loonatheworld !

เฌช(เน‘โ€ขแด—โ€ขเน‘)เฌ“ chuu's guardian angel โ™ก
Credits
Pink Rose
Pink Bear Plush
โœง Weeekly โœง
Jeewon
welcome to forums iixy! iโ€™m yena, itโ€™s nice to meet you! i hope you enjoy your time here and make lots of friends! let me know if you need anything or wanna talk! my dmโ€™s are always open! i hope you have a great day/night!

(btw i stan all the groups u stan and loona are my ults too!)

iixy

j t'aime. s/her <3
Author
Website
021793.carrd.co
Credits
Death Note
welcome to forums iixy! iโ€™m yena, itโ€™s nice to meet you! i hope you enjoy your time here and make lots of friends! let me know if you need anything or wanna talk! my dmโ€™s are always open! i hope you have a great day/night!

(btw i stan all the groups u stan and loona are my ults too!)
Thank you!! <33