Hi hello everyone!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
Dino
Jacob
Vivi
Handong
Hello, and welcome☺
0a5d25c582c0859babe0793e865f8711.jpg
hi hi!❤😄

ParkHereJimin

Kpop Stan
Norwood, OH or Kim Seok-Jin's private jet
Website
www.twitter.com
Credits
JinJin
Shinwon
MJ
Choerry
I just joined earlier this morning, but I have been into K-Pop since 2017! I am a multifandom, and my first introduction to K-Pop was with Apink, then AKMU, and then BTS!
Welcome to the forums; call me Steph! I've been into K-pop since 2017, too, starting with BTS, then Exo, then Twice... and now I'm multifandom, with over 30 groups (both bg and gg) in my Apple Music library! My ults are BTS, Monsta X, and Pentagon for boly groups and AOA, Dreamcatcher, and Loona for girl groups. What about you?

Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
Dino
Jacob
Vivi
Handong
Welcome to the forums; call me Steph! I've been into K-pop since 2017, too, starting with BTS, then Exo, then Twice... and now I'm multifandom, with over 30 groups (both bg and gg) in my Apple Music library! My ults are BTS, Monsta X, and Pentagon for boly groups and AOA, Dreamcatcher, and Loona for girl groups. What about you?
I listen to all the groups you stated, but I also listen to Seventeen, The Boyz, TOO, Verivery, MAMAMOO, ITZY, Everglow, and more! :D And it's nice to meet you!😄