Hi Hello 안녕하세요!! ^^

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

JhonnyG2901

Kpop Rookie
Credits

risa❀은혜

Kpop Expert
Website
risasrenjun.carrd.co
Credits
New Jeans
Seungkwan
Caratbong
Kim Man Bong
Hi, nice to meet you Risa ^^, that's nice :) 4 equal groups. MAMAMOO came to my city in 2019, unfortunately, I can't went to the show :cry:

Who are you bias?

Red Velvet: Seulrene
TWICE: Dahyun, Jihyo, Nayeon
MAMAMOO: Hwasa & Solar
Seventeen: Hoshi
Red Velvet: Wendy (she's my ult bias)
TWICE: Nayeon
MAMAMOO: Moonbyul
Seventeen: Joshua

That's sad that you couldn't go to the show ;-; I've only been a kpop fan since 2020 so there haven't been any concerts at all since I became a fan

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Hi, nice to meet you @namjingle ^^. Thanks for your like here ^^. Let's be friends! ^^

What is(are) you(your) favorite group?
Hi, nice to meet you as well!
My favorite groups are ONF and Cignature ^^

K-fan_2003

𝐿𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒, 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈
Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake
Hi, nice to meet you Dani ^^, yes let's be friends! What is(are) you(your) favorite group?

Note: Thanks to remember me, your name remember Dani from T-ara that almost debut in T-ara subunit and DIA & participate the 1st Produce 101. I have to look her about where is now. Thanks for "the help". Hahah
I like EXo SHINee ONF red velvet and many more
My top right now is EXO , hbu?

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟ ʜʏᴘᴇ ʙᴏʏ💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Hi, nice to meet you catboiyoongi ^^, I believe that I will love my stay and will make new friends much easier than the real life (I explained why haha).

What is(are) you (your) favorite groups?
My favorite groups are: SHINee, NCT, Red Velvet & EXID. I don’t really listen to much K-pop anymore though

Betsemes

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Kaede
Yuna
Hinako
Nao
9bvv9x6-png.37709

I stan Japanese alt-idol groups.

qnm7xpi-png.37710

Don't play any of these!
Ohh well!
1605740169071-png.37377

_cuteprincess_

♡𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐱𝐜𝐲♡
Hi everyone!

This is my 1st post here in the forum! ^^
I don't know how to begin, but I'll try:

About Me:

• Name: Jonathan
• Age: 24 years old (A little older that other K-POP fans haha)
• About Me: Very friendly and Shy, never looks like an Idol and have a few KPOP friends, but I right that this will change. ^^ (Please fandons, find me & give me an invite and the hi)

K-POP:

• 1st song: SNSD - Lion Heart & Taeyeon feat. Verbal Jint - I
• Since: 2017 (4 years in April ^^)
• Groups: Yes, I'm a GG fan a lot, these are my favorites (every year, just change the places):
GG: SNSD, DREAMCATCHER, GFRIEND, MOMOLAND, DIA, ELRIS, GOOD DAY/CIGNATURE/RED SQUARE, T-ARA, FANATICS, SECRET, 9MUSES, RAINBOW, S.I.S, ROCKET PUNCH, CHERRY BULLET, TWICE, MAMAMOO, RED VELVET, UNI.T, FAVORITE, WEKI MEKI, DREAMNOTE, EVERGLOW, FROMIS_9, LOVELYZ, APRIL, ...

OH MY GIRL, LABOUM, SONAMOO, NATURE, BVNDIT, BLACKPINK, MATILDA, GUGUDAN, APINK, COSMIC GIRLS, HELLO VENUS, DAL*SHABET

SOLOIST: HYUNA, HEIZE, IU, SUNMI

BG: BIGBANG, FT.ISLAND, EXO, SEVENTEEN, BTS, SHINEE, SUPER JUNIOR, GOT7, MONSTA X, B.A.P

SOLOIST: PSY ^^

CO-ED: K.A.R.D
• Bias: Have 2 or 3 for each GG, it's better look on my profile HAHAHA
• Show: Never ㅠㅠ. Just a J-POP group (Shows in Brazil custs a lot and it's hard)
• Collection: 2 Albums (KARD - 2nd Mini & SECRET - 3rd Mini) (Custs a lot from brazilians)
• Fandom: All of my favorite GG and Soloist, BG: more BigBang, FT.Island and PSY

Others:

• Favorite: Animes (Pokémon & Yu-Gi-Oh!) & Rock (Linkin Park ♡), Sports: Soccer, Volley, Basketball & Fencing
• Kprofiles: I've already know about Kprofiles since 2018, but I made an odyssey to came here, since from last Saturday to this Saturday, just to understand this story from Cards, Credits & Album and make new friends! ^^

Sorry, I think that I write a lot.
Welcome Jonathan! Im Julia nice to meet you! I stan most of the groups you stan! Hehehe

L

Lucifer

Hi, nice to meet you Lucifer ^^, thanks for the welcome :)

With this name, I believe that you are a Shinee's fan - a Shawol? If yes, we are labelmates haha, from SM - Me: SNSD & RV, later EXO, SHINEE & SUJU.
Well it's been a while but sorry for the late response
But indeed A Shinee's fan I am