Hi Hello 안녕하세요!! ^^

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

JhonnyG2901

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Hi everyone!

This is my 1st post here in the forum! ^^
I don't know how to begin, but I'll try:

About Me:

• Name: Jonathan
• Age: 24 years old (A little older that other K-POP fans haha)
• About Me: Very friendly and Shy, never looks like an Idol and have a few KPOP friends, but I right that this will change. ^^ (Please fandons, find me & give me an invite and the hi)

K-POP:

• 1st song: SNSD - Lion Heart & Taeyeon feat. Verbal Jint - I
• Since: 2017 (4 years in April ^^)
• Groups: Yes, I'm a GG fan a lot, these are my favorites (every year, just change the places):
GG: SNSD, DREAMCATCHER, GFRIEND, MOMOLAND, DIA, ELRIS, GOOD DAY/CIGNATURE/RED SQUARE, T-ARA, FANATICS, SECRET, 9MUSES, RAINBOW, S.I.S, ROCKET PUNCH, CHERRY BULLET, TWICE, MAMAMOO, RED VELVET, UNI.T, FAVORITE, WEKI MEKI, DREAMNOTE, EVERGLOW, FROMIS_9, LOVELYZ, APRIL, ...

OH MY GIRL, LABOUM, SONAMOO, NATURE, BVNDIT, BLACKPINK, MATILDA, GUGUDAN, APINK, COSMIC GIRLS, HELLO VENUS, DAL*SHABET

SOLOIST: HYUNA, HEIZE, IU, SUNMI

BG: BIGBANG, FT.ISLAND, EXO, SEVENTEEN, BTS, SHINEE, SUPER JUNIOR, GOT7, MONSTA X, B.A.P

SOLOIST: PSY ^^

CO-ED: K.A.R.D
• Bias: Have 2 or 3 for each GG, it's better look on my profile HAHAHA
• Show: Never ㅠㅠ. Just a J-POP group (Shows in Brazil custs a lot and it's hard)
• Collection: 2 Albums (KARD - 2nd Mini & SECRET - 3rd Mini) (Custs a lot from brazilians)
• Fandom: All of my favorite GG and Soloist, BG: more BigBang, FT.Island and PSY

Others:

• Favorite: Animes (Pokémon & Yu-Gi-Oh!) & Rock (Linkin Park ♡), Sports: Soccer, Volley, Basketball & Fencing
• Kprofiles: I've already know about Kprofiles since 2018, but I made an odyssey to came here, since from last Saturday to this Saturday, just to understand this story from Cards, Credits & Album and make new friends! ^^

Sorry, I think that I write a lot.

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
Hi everyone!

About Me:

• About Me: Very friendly and Shy, never looks like an Idol and have a few KPOP friends, but I right that this will change. ^^ (Please fandons, find me & give me an invite and the hi)

K-POP:

• Groups: Yes, I'm a GG fan a lot, these are my favorites (every year, just change the places):
GG: SNSD, DREAMCATCHER, GFRIEND, MOMOLAND, DIA, ELRIS, GOOD DAY/CIGNATURE/RED SQUARE, T-ARA, FANATICS, SECRET, 9MUSES, RAINBOW, S.I.S, ROCKET PUNCH, CHERRY BULLET, TWICE, MAMAMOO, RED VELVET, UNI.T, FAVORITE, WEKI MEKI, DREAMNOTE, EVERGLOW, FROMIS_9, LOVELYZ, APRIL, ...

OH MY GIRL, LABOUM, SONAMOO, NATURE, BVNDIT, BLACKPINK, MATILDA, GUGUDAN, APINK, COSMIC GIRLS, HELLO VENUS, DAL*SHABET

BG: BIGBANG, FT.ISLAND, EXO, SEVENTEEN, BTS, SHINEE, SUPER JUNIOR, GOT7, MONSTA X, B.A.P

• Show: Never ㅠㅠ. Just a J-POP group (Shows in Brazil custs a lot and it's hard)
• Collection: 2 Albums (KARD - 2nd Mini & SECRET - 3rd Mini) (Custs a lot from brazilians)
• Fandom: All of my favorite GG and Soloist, BG: more BigBang, FT.Island and PSY

Others:

• Favorite: Animes (Pokémon & Yu-Gi-Oh!) & Rock (Linkin Park ♡), Sports: Soccer, Volley, Basketball & Fencing
• Kprofiles: I've already know about Kprofiles since 2018, but I made an odyssey to came here, since from last Saturday to this Saturday, just to understand this story from Cards, Credits & Album and make new friends! ^^

Welcome to the forums, i'm Winter! Nice to meet ya~

ChenXiao

Face of The Group
Credits
Gong Myung
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. B] ☆
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. A] ☆
Horyeong
Welcome!! If you ever need help stanning;
֎ASTRO
֎ATEEZ
֎Blackpink
֎CIIPHER
֎DAY6
֎Great Guys
֎ITZY
֎JBJ95
֎NCT
֎SF9
֎Stray Kids
֎SUPERM
or
֎TXT
or following Chuang 2021,
Come to me!!!

risa❀은혜

Kpop Expert
Website
risasrenjun.carrd.co
Credits
New Jeans
Seungkwan
Caratbong
Kim Man Bong
Hi everyone!

About Me:

K-POP:

Others:

Welcome to the forums~! My name is Risa, and I also like Red Velvet, TWICE, Mamamoo, and Seventeen~

HeroHaikyu

Kpop Expert
Website
herohaikyu.carrd.co
Credits
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
Green Tea
Hi everyone!

About Me:

K-POP:

Others:

Hey Jonathan!! I'm Yuzu and I hope you enjoy your stay here!! I've been a fan since 2018, but I do not stan that many groups/people- how do you do that :0

Hwa_ChaeMing

˜”*°•.˜”*°• 𝓧𝓘𝓞𝓝 𝓢𝓤𝓟𝓡𝓔𝓜𝓐𝓒𝓨 •°*”˜.•°*”˜
Author
Website
jiyong-beachy.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Hi everyone!

About Me:

K-POP:

Others:

Hi and welcome Jonathan~ I'm Chae, I see we both stand Bigbang and Kard. And how do you stand that any groups?😲 I'm impressed. Anyways I hope you enjoy your time here and my pms are always open if you need anything!

K-fan_2003

𝐿𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒, 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈
Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake
Hi everyone!

About Me:

K-POP:

Others:

Hello i am Dani, it is nice to meet you, let’s be friends!

JhonnyG2901

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Welcome!! If you ever need help stanning;
֎ASTRO
֎ATEEZ
֎Blackpink
֎CIIPHER
֎DAY6
֎Great Guys
֎ITZY
֎JBJ95
֎NCT
֎SF9
֎Stray Kids
֎SUPERM
or
֎TXT
or following Chuang 2021,
Come to me!!!

Hi, nice to meet ya ChenXiao ^^, it's more easier to me ask you about GG, because I am more in this side.
About some of these groups that you list:
BlackPink: I like BP, but some brazilian blinks are really annonying, with that fandon wars (like some armys), so that's why I don't heard too much like before.
Day6: I don't heard too much Day6, I prefer FT.Island, but I love "I Need Somebody" - "Why Am I Aloooonnee? ..." haha
ITZY: I see a special about them and maybe they will enter in that enormous GG FAV list ^^, I started to like Yeji.
SUPERM: A second incridible group from my fav SM, let's not forget Younique Unit (Taemin & Kai are in both groups).

Chuang: This reality is that Produce 101 from China? Who participated WJSN's Mei Qi & Xuanyi, GUGUDAN's Sally, DREAMCATCHER's Handong and NATURE's Aurora?

Note: Your profile name is from WJSN's Cheng Xiao? I love her♡, she is my WJSN bias, with Yeonjung and Yeoreum.

JhonnyG2901

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Welcome to the forums~! My name is Risa, and I also like Red Velvet, TWICE, Mamamoo, and Seventeen~
Hi, nice to meet you Risa ^^, that's nice :) 4 equal groups. MAMAMOO came to my city in 2019, unfortunately, I can't went to the show :cry:

Who are you bias?

Red Velvet: Seulrene
TWICE: Dahyun, Jihyo, Nayeon
MAMAMOO: Hwasa & Solar
Seventeen: Hoshi

JhonnyG2901

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Hey Jonathan!! I'm Yuzu and I hope you enjoy your stay here!! I've been a fan since 2018, but I do not stan that many groups/people- how do you do that :0
Hi, nice to meet you Yuzu ^^, thanks for the welcome :), I can say that I'm a "fan for accident" haha.
I really don't know how to explain how I stan a lot haha, I believe that every group has your charm, your magic, your unique thing, and I try to heard not just the most famous, but the smallrst groups too, have good things with them too, but unfortunately they don't have too much chance, the media can give a space for them too. That's why I loved the 2017 survival: "The Unit", for Idols that want a "2nd chance" of famous.

JhonnyG2901

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Hi and welcome Jonathan~ I'm Chae, I see we both stand Bigbang and Kard. And how do you stand that any groups?😲 I'm impressed. Anyways I hope you enjoy your time here and my pms are always open if you need anything!
Hi, nice to meet you Chae ^^. Thanks for the welcome ^^, and in your pms, let's talk about Bigbang & Kard haha. We both stan good groups haha, Kard came to BR every year since 2017, I tried in 2018 & 2019, but I can't went. When I have a chance in 2020, have this problem with Covid and now Taehyung left for the army, and the show always sell the most recent album in that moment, well I just have bad luck haha. Bigbang almost when here.

My bias are:
BB: Taeyang & GD (who don't like GD? Haha)
KARD: BM & Jiwoo.

I have the 2nd Mini Album from KARD, I won in a fan event and unfortunately it have no photocard.

About the groups, it's same thing that I said in another post:
"I really don't know how to explain how I stan a lot haha, I believe that every group has your charm, your magic, your unique thing, and I try to heard not just the most famous, but the smallest groups too, have good things with them too, but unfortunately they don't have too much chance, the media can give a space for them too. That's why I loved the 2017 survival: "The Unit", for Idols that want a "2nd chance" of famous."

JhonnyG2901

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Hello i am Dani, it is nice to meet you, let’s be friends!
Hi, nice to meet you Dani ^^, yes let's be friends! What is(are) you(your) favorite group?

Note: Thanks to remember me, your name remember Dani from T-ara that almost debut in T-ara subunit and DIA & participate the 1st Produce 101. I have to look her about where is now. Thanks for "the help". Hahah