Hi everyone!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Doedside

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I'm Justine, my nickname is Doedside and I'm from Poland. I've been a fan of kpop and jpop for about 3 years. I just graduated from highschool and now I'm enjoying my holidays! In free time I love getting to know new girl groups, making them profiles in my journal and organizing their photos on my Pinterest 🤪 I'm a multistan, I'm a fan of Dreamcatcher, LOONA, Twice, Cignature, Mamamoo, Niziu and a lot of other groups... Apart from kpop/jpop I also love animals, playing The Sims series and making artsy things
I'm pretty bad at maintaining relationships in the internet but I hope we'll get along 🥰

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
I'm Justine, my nickname is Doedside and I'm from Poland. I've been a fan of kpop and jpop for about 3 years. I just graduated from highschool and now I'm enjoying my holidays! In free time I love getting to know new girl groups, making them profiles in my journal and organizing their photos on my Pinterest 🤪 I'm a multistan, I'm a fan of Dreamcatcher, LOONA, Twice, Cignature, Mamamoo, Niziu and a lot of other groups... Apart from kpop/jpop I also love animals, playing The Sims series and making artsy things
I'm pretty bad at maintaining relationships in the internet but I hope we'll get along 🥰
Welcome! I'm Winter, nice to meet ya! ❤

Sayaka Miki

くだらない 口に貼りついたブラフさきっと夢の右側はジョーカー
Credits
User Title Change
Nice to meet you I am saya or yuki nice to meet you

taesshlong

Maknae
Website
luvsickluvr.carrd.co
Credits
Minisode1 : Blue Hour
The Book of Us: The Demon
Intak
VOICE: The Future is Now
heya justine! i'm adrian/yanya, nice to meet you!! i hope you enjoy your time here!!
also, i've been really wanting to stan dreamcatcher and loona, so feel free to teach me abt them!!

Doedside

Kpop Amateur
Credits
heya justine! i'm adrian/yanya, nice to meet you!! i hope you enjoy your time here!!
also, i've been really wanting to stan dreamcatcher and loona, so feel free to teach me abt them!!
Thank you! I'm not sure if I'm the right person to teach anyone anything but I'd love to! 🤪

cix.sense

❥❥ 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐒𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐮𝐧 ❥❥
Author
Credits
Tamaki Amajiki
Jinyoung
BX
Seunghun
Welcome~ Justine~ I hope you have a nice time here and make new friends, call me ana by the way.

Betsemes

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Kaede
Yuna
Hinako
Nao
9bvv9x6-png.37709

I stan Japanese alt-idol groups.

qnm7xpi-png.37710

Don't play any of these!
Ohh well!