Hi everyone

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Miichan

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hi. I am Miichan and I created an account because I wanted to add profiles of unknown groups and try and get their names out there. I want people to know about groups from unknown companies and hopefully gain them more of a fanbase. I am also educating my self on other groups through this platform(because I only stan a few groups). I hope you all have a lovely day💕

D

Dremes

Welcome! You can make threads in the Boy group or Girl group section! I'm Konnor, message me if you need anything.

Toasty

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Welcome to the forums💞
Also I wanted to thank you for following me earlier😊
I created an account because I wanted to add profiles of unknown groups and try and get their names out there. I want people to know about groups from unknown companies and hopefully gain them more of a fanbase. I am also educating my self on other groups through this platform(because I only stan a few groups)
that's an impressive idea ngl 👀

jenosimp

johnny su(h)premacy
Credits
Cherries
Heart Jewel
Pink Rose
Chocolate Strawberry
Hi. I am Miichan and I created an account because I wanted to add profiles of unknown groups and try and get their names out there. I want people to know about groups from unknown companies and hopefully gain them more of a fanbase. I am also educating my self on other groups through this platform(because I only stan a few groups). I hope you all have a lovely day💕
hi miichan and welcome to the forums, good luck on that ☺

C

ChocolateChim

That's really cool!!

pocket_jinho

Face of The Group
Credits
St.Van
Jun
Jinho
Yeosang
Hello☺
19c19c661dd6d320b1f764e07b0de4f5.jpg

moonlight

지유