GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Seogi

ℜ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔅𝔶𝔲𝔫
Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
✧ XiuXiu ✧
~Hi!~ <3
Hello I’m Isabel and i have a kinda new to kpop as I’ve only been here for 6 months! I literally live on Kpop, you will not see me listen/ watch something that isn't kpop and I’m definitely obsessed everyone says that!

A little bit about me:
Name: Isabel <3
Hobbies: Football, Dance, Kpop, YouTube
Zodiac: Capricorn
Birthday: January 18
First Group: BlackPink (duh)
First Bias: Jennie
Bias(s) now:
Aespa- Karina
BlackPink-Jennie and Jisoo
Itzy- Yuna and Chaeryoung
New Jeans- Hanni
Ive- Wonyoung
(G)Idle- Minnie and Miyeon
Le sserafim- Kazucha
Twice- Nayeon

Those are the groups I Stan as well! I don’t really know that much about kpop btw I don’t Stan boy groups. I would be happy if you asked questions that would be fine.

I post daily and maybe more than once, I am quite active so be sure to follow and write something in my profile! (If u want)
Enjoy! 💗
I remember my kpop phase back then, it was a good time, enjoy it while you can Isabel!

I have a question, why don't you stan Boy groups

Jenniexoxo_101

Kpop Fan
Credits
I remember my kpop phase back then, it was a good time, enjoy it while you can Isabel!

I have a question, why don't you stan Boy groups
Thanks, I kinda mean I don’t really know that much about them who do you recommend?

Seogi

ℜ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔅𝔶𝔲𝔫
Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
✧ XiuXiu ✧
Thanks, I kinda mean I don’t really know that much about them who do you recommend?
No worries!

Ahhh, I would recommend idols who are unproblematic and geiune, so like Stray kids, ateez, txt, seventeen, xdinary heros, ace, monsta x. My ult bg is EXO. I can also recommend bgs that suit your music taste!

Jenniexoxo_101

Kpop Fan
Credits
No worries!

Ahhh, I would recommend idols who are unproblematic and geiune, so like Stray kids, ateez, txt, seventeen, xdinary heros, ace, monsta x. My ult bg is EXO. I can also recommend bgs that suit your music taste!
Thanks will check them out!