GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Jenniexoxo_101

Kpop Fan
Credits
~Hi!~ <3
Hello I’m Isabel and i have a kinda new to kpop as I’ve only been here for 6 months! I literally live on Kpop, you will not see me listen/ watch something that isn't kpop and I’m definitely obsessed everyone says that!

A little bit about me:
Name: Isabel <3
Hobbies: Football, Dance, Kpop, YouTube
Zodiac: Capricorn
Birthday: January 18
First Group: BlackPink (duh)
First Bias: Jennie
Bias(s) now:
Aespa- Karina
BlackPink-Jennie and Jisoo
Itzy- Yuna and Chaeryoung
New Jeans- Hanni
Ive- Wonyoung
(G)Idle- Minnie and Miyeon
Le sserafim- Kazucha
Twice- Nayeon

Those are the groups I Stan as well! I don’t really know that much about kpop btw I don’t Stan boy groups. I would be happy if you asked questions that would be fine.

I post daily and maybe more than once, I am quite active so be sure to follow and write something in my profile! (If u want)
Enjoy! 💗

Last edited:

miyatozaki

Kpop Amateur
Credits
what do i do here lol

Attachments

• 974663f073230f2cea58eea792fbe9ae (1).jpg
    974663f073230f2cea58eea792fbe9ae (1).jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 1

Call_MeRover

𝕮𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖊 𝕽𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗.(𝕹𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊)
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
#TWICE
Choco-Cream Ice Cream
Christmas Lollipop
~Hi!~ <3
Hello I’m Isabel and i have a kinda new to kpop as I’ve only been here for 6 months! I literally live on Kpop, you will not see me listen/ watch something that isn't kpop and I’m definitely obsessed everyone says that!

A little bit about me:
Bias(s) now:
Aespa- Karina
New Jeans- Hanni
Ive- Wonyoung
Le sserafim- Kazucha
Twice- Nayeon

Those are the groups I Stan as well! I don’t really know that much about kpop btw I don’t Stan boy groups. I would be happy if you asked questions that would be fine.
I don’t really want to reveal that much personal info but my age is 10-21!

I post daily and maybe more than once, I am quite active so be sure to follow and write something in my profile! (If u want)
Enjoy! 💗
I actually see you post daily and i respond to your threads and think your really cool.I didnt know you were on here for that long tho!

Jenniexoxo_101

Kpop Fan
Credits
Welcome. I hope you aren’t 10-11 years old, or else we will have to keep an eye on you, because of how young you are, so I’m hoping you’re closer to 18-21 but either way, welcome to the forums
Thanks btw I guess you won’t need it keep an eye on me! 💗
I agree I don’t think kids should be on here! ✌️

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
welcome
but I just want to say it might be better for you to clarify if you're a minor or not. you could be putting yourself in a lot of danger and uncomfortable situations if people think you're an adult when you're not. I'm not saying reveal your exact age, but it would be a lot safer for you to say whether you are under/over 18.

Jenniexoxo_101

Kpop Fan
Credits
DISCLAIMER:
Everyone is talking about my age and I have decided not to reveal it not bc I’m young but because I would prefer if nobody knew. So pls don’t ask or tell me to talk or reveal my age.

Peachy_Momo🍑

Face of The Group
Website
skylexloona.carrd.co
Credits
Jinny
Jeonghan
AleXa
Yena Stick
~Hi!~ <3

A little bit about me:
Bias(s) now:
Aespa- Karina
New Jeans- Hanni
Ive- Wonyoung
Le sserafim- Kazucha
Twice- Nayeon

Enjoy! 💗
Jennie <3333